EGLO Noosa Titanium DC Ceiling Fan (no light)
Indoor / Outdoor Metal-Look Ceiling Fan
The Titanium EGLO Noosa is a high-performance DC ceiling fan with remote control. It looks great and suits a wide range of applications. Key features include:
- Sleek moulded ABS plastic blades in metal / stainless steel look.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors in covered areas.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard ceiling fans.
- Wireless remote to control all fan functions.
Looking for another option? See all DC ceiling fans.
The EGLO Noosa Titanium DC ceiling fan delivers strong airflow with minimal noise. And they look great! Small '46in' size pictured.
Choose From Three Versatile Sizes
This metal-look ceiling fan with remote comes in three sizes:
- Small - 46 inch (117cm diameter) - for small spaces and bedrooms up to around 12m².
- Regular - 52 inch (132cm diameter) - for rooms or areas up to about 25m². It's ideal for most bedrooms, studies, and many lounge rooms.
- Large - 60 inch (152cm diameter) - suits rooms or areas over 25m². It works well in open plan living rooms, rooms with high ceilings, and business premises.
Here are some further notes on choosing the right size ceiling fan:
- 25m² is a floor area with dimensions of 5m by 5m (or similar).
- Size is a personal preference. If you prefer, you can still install the large fan in a small room (or vice-versa).
- Large or irregular shaped rooms may benefit from multiple ceiling fans. Fans positioned directly overhead produce the best cooling effect.
Use the drop-down menu at the top of this page to select your preferred size.
High-Quality DC Ceiling Fan
This titanium ceiling fan uses a brushless DC motor for maximum energy efficiency and longevity. The DC motor technology allows for a whole host of additional feature, including:
- Near silent operation - ideal for overnight use at low speeds.
- Timer control - set the fan to automatically switch off in 2, 4, or 8 hours.
- Speed control - six speed settings, plus a reverse option for winter, and a 'natural breeze' effect.
- Low energy bills - it costs just 1 cent per hour to operate.
This fan also comes with an industry-leading 6 Year Warranty, including 3-Years 'in home'. In other words, EGLO will send a technician out to rectify any issues (at their cost) if a fault occurs within the first three years.
Specifications - Titanium Metal DC Ceiling Fan With Remote
|Fan Power||2.4W to 20W (46" size)
3.5W to 26W (52" size)
4.3W to 38W (60" size)
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Dimensions||Diameter - 46in (117cm), 52in (132cm), or 60in (152cm). Ceiling to bottom of fan - 29.5cm
|Blade Specs||3 blades with 16° variable pitch blade.|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer & winter use.|
|Fan Speeds||6 speeds plus Natural Breeze mode.|
|Maximum Airflow||46" - 14,620m3/hr at 200 Revolutions Per Minute (RPM)
52" - 13,280m3/hr at 190 RPM
60" - 14,346m3/hr at 178 RPM
|Light||None - See here for Metal Ceiling Fan with Light.|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed, fan direction (forward/reverse), timer controls, natural breeze mode.|
|Installation Details||Suits any room with at least 2.4m ceiling height. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Colour||Titanium colour (blades, body, downrod & ceiling shroud).|
|Ceiling Pitch||The fan will hang straight on sloped or raked ceilings up to 13°.|
|Materials||Housing & blades are UV resistant ABS plastic, downrod is steel.|
|Weight||46" - 6.1 kg, 52" - 6.6 kg, 60" - 7.1 kg|
|Warranty||6 year product, 3 year in-home|
|Product Identifiers||204796, 204746, 204748 (material numbers); 9008606215805, 9008606214648, 9008606214662 (EAN / UPC barcodes).|
|Further Details||Datasheets: 46in, 52in, 60in (PDF), EGLO Noosa Manual (PDF)|
The Noosa DC ceiling fan has a 29.5cm drop from the ceiling to the bottom of the fan (52in size pictured).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the ceiling fan be mounted on a raked ceiling?
Yes, up to a 13-degree pitch. The fan hangs from the ceiling on a downrod connected to a hanger ball which sits in a steel ceiling bracket. The hanger ball and ceiling bracket are designed to allow the fan to hang level with your floor even if your ceiling is not flat.
What type of ceilings can it be fitted to?
The ceiling fan can be mounted to any ceiling type including concrete. It comes with all the hardware for installation, including timber screws and masonry anchors.
Is an extension pole available for high ceilings?
Yes - see our titanium ceiling fan downrod.
Who is EGLO?
EGLO is a lighting and fan manufacturer based in Austria. They have been in business for over 50 years. See our complete range of DC Ceiling Fans.