Replacement Remote for EGLO Ceiling Fans With LED Light
This remote control 'transmitter' is available for customers requiring new or replacement remotes. Note: Each EGLO ceiling fan can be paired with one remote; multiple remotes cannot control a single ceiling fan.
Before purchasing a new remote control, we recommend you conduct a few simple checks with your existing remote control:
- Check if the battery is in the correct position and making good contact.
- The LED indicator light will flash if the battery is low; replace the battery if so.
- If you are experiencing an issue, try re-pairing the remote control 'transmitter' and receiver as per below.
How do I pair an EGLO ceiling fan remote control and receiver?
If you need to replace the remote control or re-sync an existing one, follow these steps:
Single Fan Installation
- Switch the power supply on at the wall or isolation switch. The receiver inside the ceiling fan will beep.
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the FAN OFF button for 10 seconds or until it beeps (pairing has been successful).
Multiple Fan Installation
Important: Each fan and remote must be paired with all other fans switched off at their isolation switches or disconnected from power.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above for the first fan.
- Switch off the first fan at the wall or isolation switch.
- Move on to the second fan and repeat the above process until all fans have been paired individually.
What should I do if the remote and receiver do not sync?
If the remote control does not pair on your first attempt, switch the fan off at its isolation switch. Leave it disconnected for at least 60 seconds before trying again.
Do these instructions apply when first installing an EGLO ceiling fan?
No, when you purchase a brand new ceiling fan from us, the remote control and fan are "pre-paired" with each other. The instructions on this page are only needed if you have purchased a new remote control or are conducting some detailed troubleshooting.
We are so happy with our EGLO Noosa Fans with Remotes and now have friends getting the same after seeing ours. They are so quiet yet very efficient. We have no air conditioning and the recent 40 degree days have tested us, but sitting and sleeping under the fans has made an immense difference and we feel degrees cooler than what it actually is. Love the different fan settings and light options and the remotes make it really convenient to change whenever we like.