LED Light Bulbs & LED Light Fittings
Click on our LED lighting categories below to browse our complete range:
Shop by LED Lighting Brand:
Why Buy LED Lights From Us?
We offer a wide range of LED light bulbs and fittings at great prices. Here are a few more reasons why you can shop with confidence. We offer:
- Only quality lighting brands with a proven track record (see above).
- 3 year warranty on most LED light globes and fixtures (see warranty info).
- Quick and secure delivery of your lights (see delivery info).
- Bulk order lighting discounts for all customers and trades (see pricing info).
But don't just take our word for it: be sure to check out the customer reviews on our product pages.
What to Check When Buying LED Lights
Buying the right LED lights can be a little overwhelming at first. But if you follow this short guide you'll be on your way to getting the best lighting solution for your home or business.
1) Lighting Wattage & Brightness
In the old days you could just buy a 60W light bulb and that was that. Things aren't so simple anymore because the energy efficiency of LED lights are advancing so quickly. In other words: the wattage of a light bulb or fitting is no longer a direct guide to its brightness. So be sure to look out for the "equivalent wattage" where provided and also the actual light output (specified in lumens).
2) Light Bulb Shape & Base
No one wants to find out the light globe they bought is the wrong one and doesn't fit. Thankfully, all light bulbs have a code which describes their base (connection) and shape. So look out for codes like MR16, E27, B22, T8, or PAR38 on your existing light bulbs. Or, check the spares cupboard, and you'll be most of the way to buying the correct product. See our related blog post for more information: crack your light bulb codes.
3) Lighting Colour Temperature
A lot of people come unstuck here, but again it's pretty simple once you understand the jargon. In summary there are:
- Warm white or soft white colours (2700K to 3000K)
- Neutral white, cool white, or daylight colours (4000K to 6500K)
The terms are often used interchangeably, and even by the same manufacturer! So the safest thing to do here is to look for the actual colour code (XXXX K) - which we specify on all our lighting product pages. If you want to read more on this topic see here: which colour temperature is best?
4) Dimmable Lights
If your light bulb or fitting is attached to a dimmer switch, make sure you choose one of our lights which is specified as 'dimmable.' These lights will normally work on your existing dimmers, but in some cases you may need to upgrade to an LED dimmer.
Explore Our Range of LED Lights & Fittings
We have sorted our range of LED lighting products into the following categories:
- LED Downlights - includes MR16 & GU10 halogen globe replacements as well as integrated LED downlights, and more.
- LED Bulbs & Fittings - includes regular Edison screw and bayonet bulbs, candle bulbs, spot lights, oyster light fittings, and more.
- LED Tubes, Battens & Panels - includes LED options to replaces old fluro tubes, as well as complete office / ceiling light fittings.
- LED Sensor Lights - includes sensor light bulbs & tubes, security light fitting with integrated PIR sensor, and more.
- LED High Bays & Floods - includes outdoor rated LED floodlights, streetlight, and warehouse lights known as 'high bays.'
- LED Emergency Lights - includes battery back up lights called 'spitfires', EXIT signs, and more.
The following links show our entire range sorted by: