LED Batten Light Fittings
Browse our products below, or read more about this category.
- Philips SmartBright Slimline LED Batten $14.95 AUD
- Philips SmartBright Indoor LED Batten $29.95 AUD
- Philips Indoor LED Batten - Tri Colour & Dual Power $49.95 AUD
- Philips Outdoor LED Batten - Tri Colour & Dual Power $59.95 AUD
- Philips Outdoor LED Batten 44W - Emergency Backup $129.95 AUD
- enLighten Vico LED Batten with Occupancy Sensor $129.95 AUD
- Verbatim Integrated LED Batten $49.95 AUD
- Verbatim Twin Batten Fitting suitable for LED Tubes $59.95 AUD
- Philips OccuSwitch Occupancy Sensor OUT OF STOCK
- Philips OccuSwitch Surface Mount Box $14.95 AUD
- Chamaeleon Eco LED Light with Occupancy Sensor $249.95 AUD
- Philips LED Bunker Light - Tri Colour & Dual Power $79.95 AUD
Start looking, and you'll see batten light fittings everywhere. And most of them still need to be upgraded to LED.
LED battens are usually surface mounted directly onto ceilings or walls. Common installations include garages, workshops, carparks, storage areas, and emergency stairwells.
LED battens are used indoors and outdoors. If installing an LED batten outdoors or in an area of high moisture, make sure you select one with an IP65 rating. Indoor rated battens, on the other hand, have a rating of IP20 or similar.
How LED Battens Differ from Fluro Battens
Old fluro batten light fittings used to house either one or two T5 or T8 tubes. Now, the majority of LED battens are all-in-one light fittings, with no separate tube required.
The other important way LED battens differ from fluro battens is that they use much less power. Here are a few examples:
|Fitting Type||Power Consumption|
|Twin Tube T8 4Ft Fluro Batten||90W (including ballast)|
|Twin Tube T5 1200mm Fluro Batten||56W|
|'Twin Tube' 1200mm LED Batten||40W|
Single Tube T8 4Ft Fluro Batten
|45W (including ballast)|
Single Tube T5 1200mm Fluro Batten
'Single Tube' 1200mm LED Batten