Verbatim Integrated LED Batten
Outdoor Rated, High Brightness, LED Batten
This Verbatim LED Batten is ideal if you require any or all of the following features:
- Replacement for regular "twin tube" fluorescent light fittings in either 2 Foot (600mm) or 4 Foot (1200mm) length.
- Outdoor / Waterproof (IP65) rated light fitting.
- Bright, cool white (5000K) colour temperature.
- Slim design - only 28mm thick.
LED Batten to Replace Twin Tube Light Fittings
Unlike old battens this light fitting is fully integrated (light source and light fitting in one). There are no tubes to replace.
- Over 50% energy savings compared to conventional twin tube fluorescent lights.
- Ideal for surface mounted or suspended lighting applications.
- Central or side cable entry with pre-wired cable for quick and easy installation.
- Retail store aisle lighting
- Garage, workshop, kitchen or laundry lighting
- Back office and storage areas
- Building corridors, stairwells and carparks (non-emergency lights)
Verbatim LED Batten "600mm" Version Dimensions (in mm).
Verbatim LED Batten "1200mm" Version Dimensions (in mm).
Specifications - Verbatim LED Batten
|Fitting Type||Full fixture (LED Batten) to replace twin T8 or T5's|
|Power Consumption||21W (2 Foot) or 42W (4 Foot)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||5000K (Cool White)|
|Light Output||1,700 lumen (21W) or 3,600 lumen (42W)|
4 Foot = 1210(L) x 78(W) x 28(H)
2 Foot = 600(L) x 78(W) x 28(H)
|Weight||1200mm = 770 grams
600mm = 600 grams
|Materials||Plastic housing and diffuser; stainless steel brackets|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with flex, also includes 2x mounting brackets.|
|Product Identifiers||Verbatim LED IP65 Linear Batten 21W / 42W 5000K 600mm /1200mm Outdoor Cool White; Order Codes 65052, 65053; Barcodes 6943760250527, 6943760250534|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheets: 600mm or 1200mm (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other LED battens are available?
We also stock this Philips LED Batten which is a lower cost, lower brightness, narrower profile product.
What other products are available?
If you prefer to retain your existing light fittings and simply replace the fluro tubes with LED, please see our: