Philips SmartBright LED Batten - Over 50% OFF!
BULK SPECIAL - Save 10% when you order in multiples of 10 units! Enter discount code TENPACK at checkout.
Great value integrated LED batten light fitting
The Philips SmartBright LED Batten is a highly affordable alternative to T5 and T8 battens.
Unlike old battens this light fitting is fully integrated (light source and light fitting in one). There are no tubes to replace.
- Over 50% energy savings compared to conventional fluorescent tube lighting.
- Ideal for indirect (hidden behind joinery), surface mounted or suspended lighting applications.
- Central or side cable entry with pre-wired 1.5m cable for quick and easy installation.
- Kitchen cabinet or bench top lighting
- Convenience or other store aisle lighting
- Garage or workshop lighting
- Shop window lighting
- Back office and storage areas
- Building corridors & stairwells (non-emergency lights)
Philips LED Batten Dimensions (in mm).
Specifications - Philips LED Batten
|Fitting Type||Full fixture (LED Batten) to replace single T8 or T5's|
|Power Consumption||11W (2 Foot) or 21W (4 Foot)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||4000K (Neutral White)|
|Light Output||1,000 lumen (11W) or 2,000 lumen (21W)|
4 Foot = 1200(L) x 30(W) x 37(H)
2 Foot = 600(L) x 30(W) x 37(H)
|Weight||1200mm = 290 grams
600mm = 190 grams
|Materials||Polycarbonate (PC) housing and diffuser; Stainless steel brackets|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with 1.5m flex, also includes 2x surface mounting brackets, can be suspended (suspension kit not included).|
|Product Identifiers||Philips BN012C LED10/NW L600 AU / BN012C LED20/NW L1200 AU; 911401840799, 911401840599 (12NC)|
|Further Documentation||Philips Datasheet (PDF, 856kb)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other LED battens are available?
We also stock this Verbatim Outdoor LED Batten which is waterproof. It can also be a more suitable replacement for twin-tube light fittings, or where a brighter solution is required.
What other options are available?
If you prefer to retain your existing light fittings and simply replace your fluro tubes with LED, please see our: