Frequently Asked Questions
Is an item in stock?
- All items are generally in stock unless clearly indicated as out of stock on the product page.
How quick is delivery?
- Orders are processed in 1 business day and typical delivery time is an additional 2 to 4 business days. Click here for delivery details.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery is a flat rate of A$9.95 to anywhere in Australia & New Zealand and is FREE for all orders over A$200 in value. Click here for delivery details.
Can I pick up my order?
- No, our warehouse does not facilitate direct pick up of orders. Click here for delivery details.
Can I order over the phone?
- We prefer that orders are placed online for speed and accuracy of order processing. If you need to order over the phone (for example, if you do not have an email address) then please call us.
How can I pay for my order?
- Use our secure online checkout to pay with PayPal , Visa , MasterCard or Direct Deposit into our bank account.
- To pay with American Express simply choose the PayPal option at checkout and then choose "Pay With Credit or Debit Card". You do not need a PayPal account to pay with Amex.
- We also accept Purchase Orders and Cheques for orders over $500 in value. Goods are generally not dispatched until payment has cleared. To pay via cheque or PO please order online and select "Bank Deposit" as your payment method. Our system will then email you a Tax Invoice for payment.
Can I return my order?
How will my order be packaged?
Your order will be securely packed in a plain cardboard box (see example below). We include a packing slip with each delivery. No tax invoice is included with our deliveries, we email that to you when you place an order. So if you get an order delivered directly to one of your customers, friends or family members they will not see how much you paid.
Where are you located?
- Our head office and warehouse are located in Sydney and we deliver worldwide. We also have energy assessors in most capital cities.
What support do you offer?
- All products come with a minimum 2 year warranty, higher for LED lights and other products. Click here for warranty and support details.
Do you offer wholesale, discount, or price-beat pricing?
- Yes. Click here for details.
Are you insured?
Yes - we carry all relevant insurance cover. Our policy details are provided below. If you require further details about our insurance cover, please contact us.
- Public & Products Liability Insurance: Zurich (policy number 084017PZBI)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: DUAL Australia (PPI/0/114239/16/H)
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Employers Mutual (A19237016)
What is your company information?
- We are an Australian owned and operated company established in January 2010 (Reduction Revolution Pty Ltd, ABN: 74 141 672 764).
- All prices on this website include 10% GST for Australian customers.
- We have a strong focus on quality and innovation in the areas of energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Click here to read more about us