Power Meters, Energy Monitors, Thermal Cameras & More
Click on our metering & monitoring categories below to browse our complete range:
Shop by Brand
Understand Your Energy Usage & Start Saving
Imagine if your grocery shop had no prices marked on the shelves and they simply billed you with a lump-sum invoice every quarter. How could you possibly economise? Despite how crazy this sounds, this is how most households and businesses pay for their energy usage.
Our metering and monitoring equipment makes your energy usage tangible. Once you know how much energy is being used in more detail, you are in a much better position to take action and start saving.
Here's exactly how our range of energy monitoring products can help:
- Plug-in Power Meters - These devices are simple to use with no prior knowledge. They allow you to log usage and cost of individuals appliances. Find out anything from how much a load of washing costs, to how much your sound systems is using in standby power mode.
- Wireless Energy Monitors - These devices measure electricity usage across your entire property, giving you even greater insight into real time energy usage. Studies have shown that simply using a wireless energy monitor can help reduce your bills by between 5 and 40%.
- In-line Sub Meters - Unlike the 'monitors' above (which are more educational and interactive) an in-line sub meter records the exact amount of power going through a circuit or switchboard. They're useful for more precise measurement, such as when you want to split a power bill with a sub-tenant (granny flat, caravan, etc).
Measure Temperature, Light Levels & Water Usage
We have a range of other devices to further drill-down on your resource consumption, including:
- Thermometers - refrigeration, air conditioning, and hot water all require accurate temperature control. With our range of thermometers you can better assess these areas to improve comfort, lower energy bills, or improve safety.
- Light Meter - whether comparing LED lighting options or conducting a lighting audit our lux meter will help you take accurate measurements of actual light levels.
- Water Monitor - water usage is often overlooked as it's relatively less expensive than electricity and gas, but it can be just as important to track. Our Aquamonitor range allows you to do just that for a wide range of water meter types.
Get Superhero Vision With Thermal Imaging
Our range of thermal imaging cameras make infrared heat energy visible. They are used by many people for a diverse range of applications, including:
- Electrical & mechanical fault finding - preventative maintenance to identify small problems before they become catastrophic failures.
- Finding leaks & eliminating damp - thermal cameras can be used to show up damp and find leaks.
- Locating animals & wildlife - whether for research purposes in the field, or in your roof, all animals have a heat signature which can be picked up with a thermal camera.
- Energy auditing - thermal imaging can help identify where your building loses and gains heat via draughts, missing insulation, waste heat, and more.
Explore Our Range of Meters & Monitors
View our complete range of metering and monitoring devices sorted by: