We have four of the EGLO Noosa ceiling fans installed. We love the style and love how quiet they are. Would definitely buy the same again. - Helen A. (Verified Buyer)
Modern Ceiling Fan With Light
The EGLO Noosa is a low profile, minimalist ceiling fan. It has an integrated LED light, remote control, and high-performance DC motor. This modern black ceiling fan looks great and suits many applications. Key features include:
- Four versatile size options.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors in covered areas.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard ceiling fans.
- Dimmable LED light with three colour choices.
- Wireless remote to control all fan and light functions.
- New 'Night Mode' adds a gentle 6th speed ideal for sleeping.
Create a striking contrast in bright rooms, or blend in with dark or exposed timber ceilings.
Choose the Right Size for Your Room
This black ceiling fan with remote comes in four sizes:
- Compact - 40 inch (102cm diameter): for small rooms up to 10m²
- Small - 46 inch (117cm diameter): suits bedrooms or work areas up to around 16m².
- Regular - 52 inch (132cm diameter): for most bedrooms, studies, or living areas up to about 25m².
- Large - 60 inch (152cm diameter): suits rooms or areas over 25m². It works well in open plan living rooms, rooms with high ceilings, and some business premises.
Some further notes on choosing the size ceiling fan:
- 25m² is a floor area with dimensions of 5m by 5m (or similar).
- Size is a personal preference. If you prefer, you can still install the large fan in a small room (or vice-versa).
- Large or irregular shaped rooms may benefit from multiple ceiling fans. Fans positioned directly overhead produce the most effective cooling effect.
- The smaller 40" and 46" sizes deliver the most targeted 'breeze' below them. While the longer blades of the 60" large ceiling fan move air more broadly throughout a room. The 52" provides a balance between the two and is the most popular size.
Choose the right size ceiling fan for your property (52in & 60in sizes pictured).
Quality, Adjustable LED Light
For many ceiling fan companies, lighting is an afterthought. However, EGLO is also a lighting company. They've designed the Noosa ceiling fan to include the following essential lighting features.
- High brightness. The LED light is bright, equal to an old fashioned 120W incandescent globe.
- Dimmable. If high brightness is not required, you can dim the light as low as 10% using the remote.
- Selectable colour temperature. You can even select your preferred colour temperature via the remote control.
This modern ceiling fan with light allows you to choose between warm white, neutral white, or cool white.
Whisper Quiet Motor
This black ceiling fan with light uses a brushless DC motor. This technology ensures high performance, maximum energy efficiency, and longevity. It connects to regular mains AC power and the fan converts this to DC. From a user's perspective, it means three things:
- Near silent operation at low speeds.
- More control with 6 speed options.
- Low energy bills.
As an example, this ceiling fan uses about 50 to 100 times less power than a split system air conditioner. Or, put another way, this black ceiling fan costs less than one cent per hour to operate.
Advanced Blade Design
An efficient and powerful motor is not enough for the best performance. This ceiling fan has an optimised aerodynamic blade profile to move air more effectively. It also features energy saving wingtips. These 'winglets' are a proven way to reduce noise and increase performance.
The EGLO Noosa features winglets, like the newest commercial jets.
Extended Ceiling Fan Warranty
The market is full of black ceiling fans which can make it hard to choose which one to buy. We know because we reviewed countless options before we decided to stock this Noosa range from EGLO. Warranty length is yet another area where it beats the competition.
This black ceiling fan with light comes with an industry-leading warranty:
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty. EGLO will send a technician out to rectify any issues at no cost to you if a fault occurs within the first three years.
- 6 Year Motor Warranty. The DC motor is warrantied for a further three years.
Feature Packed Remote
All the features we have mentioned so far, such as light levels and fan speed, can be controlled from the remote. But that's not all - here are a few more nifty features:
Timer Control. The remote includes a two or eight hour timer. This is great for getting to sleep or leaving the fan on overnight in bedrooms. You can also use it to ensure other family members or work colleagues don't forget to turn it off!
Night Mode. Unlock the hidden 6th speed by pressing and holding Speed 1 for 3 seconds. The fan will spin at an ultra low speed of ~ 1 revolution per second, perfect for quietly circulating air during sleep.
Reverse Mode for Winter. This modern ceiling fan includes a reverse or 'winter' mode. In this mode, the fan gently circulates warm air from your ceiling back down to floor level.
Natural Breeze Mode. This mode varies the fan speed to create a more natural cooling effect.
Specifications - Black DC Ceiling Fan With LED Light
|Fan Power Usage||3.1W to 20W (40" size)
2.4W to 20W (46" size)
3.5W to 25.7W (52" size)
4.3W to 37.4W (60" size)
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Dimensions||Diameter - 40in (102cm), 46in (117cm), 52in (132cm), or 60in (152cm). Ceiling to bottom of fan - 29.5cm|
|Blade Specs||3 blades with 16° variable pitch blade.|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer & winter use.|
|Fan Speeds||6 speeds plus Natural Breeze mode.|
|Maximum Airflow||15,650m3/hr (40"), 14,620m3/hr (46"), 13,280m3/hr (52"), 14,346m3/hr (60")|
|Light Type||18W LED with 20,000 hour rating. See also: black DC ceiling fan (no light).|
|Dimmable||Yes - with remote control down to 10%.|
|Lumens||2000 lm (at 4000K)|
|Colour Temperature||Tunable White - 3000K, 4000K or 5000K|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed, fan direction, timer controls, lighting colour temperature, and dimmer.|
|Installation Details||Suits any room with at least 2.4m ceiling height. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Colour||Matt Black (blades, body, downrod & ceiling shroud). See also: white ceiling fan with light.|
|Ceiling Pitch||The fan will hang straight on sloped or raked ceilings up to 13°.|
|Materials||Housing & blades are ABS plastic, downrod is steel.|
|Warranty||6 year product warranty, 3 year in-home warranty|
|Product Identifiers||204788, 204802, 202969, 202972 (article numbers); 9008606215737, 9008606215850, 9008606185160, 9008606185184 (barcodes).|
|Further Details||46" Datasheet (PDF), 52" Datasheet (PDF), 60" Datasheet (PDF), Noosa Manual (PDF).|
Modern ceiling fan with a 295mm drop from ceiling to the bottom of the fan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the ceiling fan be mounted on a raked ceiling?
Yes, up to a 13-degree pitch. The fan hangs from the ceiling on a downrod connected to a hanger ball which sits in a steel ceiling bracket. The hanger ball and ceiling bracket are designed to allow the fan to hang level with your floor even if your ceiling is not flat.
Is the LED light replaceable?
Yes, the LED board can be swapped out, in the unlikely event of a fault.
What type of ceilings can it be fitted to?
The ceiling fan can be mounted to any ceiling type including concrete. It comes with all the hardware for installation, including timber screws and masonry anchors. Here's how the mounting system works:
Ceiling hanging bracket (left) and canopy, downrod & coupling cover (right). The ceiling fan attaches to the bottom of the downrod.
Is an extension rod available for high ceilings?
Yes - see our black ceiling fan downrod.
Who is EGLO?
EGLO is a lighting and fan manufacturer based in Austria. They have been in business for over 50 years. See our complete range of Ceiling Fans.
EGLO Noosa Black DC Ceiling Fan With Light
Great fans easy to operate they are quite and look amazing
Hi I just love my fans i could not be happier they do everything that i want if i have one complaint it would be the earth wire on the centre post that if you bend it at all it breaks small detail, many thanks.
Just recently installed these fans, and couldn’t be happier, they work brilliantly, so quite, they look fabulous, so,glad I did research and found these, extremely energy effiecjent, do your self a favour and buy them
Great fan, so much more effective than our old one. Love having the remote and even dimming options for the light.
Delivered within 4 days, look great and super quiet. Even the electrician was impressed with the 3 options between cool to warm light.