EGLO Noosa Black DC Ceiling Fan With Light
Modern Ceiling Fan With Light
The EGLO Noosa is a low profile, minimalist ceiling fan. It has an integrated LED light, remote control, and high-performance DC motor. This modern black ceiling fan looks great and suits many applications. Key features include:
- Three versatile size options.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors in covered areas.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard ceiling fans.
- Dimmable LED light with three colour choices.
- Wireless remote to control all fan and light functions.
Looking for another option? See all ceiling fans with light.
Create a striking contrast in bright rooms, or blend in with dark or exposed timber ceilings.
Choose the Right Size for Your Room
This black ceiling fan with remote comes in three sizes:
- Small 46 inch (117cm diameter) - for small rooms up to around 12m².
- Regular 52 inch (132cm diameter) - for rooms or areas up to about 25m². It's ideal for most bedrooms, studies, and many lounge rooms.
- Large 60 inch (152cm diameter) - suits rooms or areas over 25m². It works well in open plan living rooms, rooms with high ceilings, and some business premises.
Some further notes on choosing the size ceiling fan:
- 25m² is a floor area with dimensions of 5m by 5m (or similar).
- Size is a personal preference. If you prefer, you can still install the large fan in a small room (or vice-versa).
- Large or irregular shaped rooms may benefit from multiple ceiling fans. Fans positioned directly overhead produce the best cooling effect.
- The large black ceiling fan moves 30% more air than the regular size. It also uses more power at the top two speeds.
Use the drop-down menu at the top of this page to choose the right size ceiling fan for your property (52in & 60in sizes pictured).
Quality, Adjustable LED Light
For many ceiling fan companies, lighting is an afterthought. However, EGLO is also a lighting company. They've designed the Noosa ceiling fan to include the following essential lighting features.
- High brightness. The LED light is bright, equal to an old fashioned 120W incandescent globe.
- Dimmable. If high brightness is not required, you can dim the light as low as 10% using the remote.
- Selectable colour temperature. You can even select your preferred colour temperature via the remote control.
This modern ceiling fan with light allows you to choose between warm white, neutral white, or cool white.
Whisper Quiet Motor
This black ceiling fan with light uses a brushless DC motor. This technology ensures high performance, maximum energy efficiency, and longevity. From a user's perspective, it means three things:
- Near silent operation at low speeds.
- More control with five-speed options.
- Low energy bills.
As an example, this ceiling fan uses about 50 to 100 times less power than a split system air conditioner. Or, put another way, this black ceiling fan costs less than one cent per hour to operate.
Advanced Blade Design
An efficient and powerful motor is not enough for the best performance. This ceiling fan has an optimised aerodynamic blade profile to move air more effectively. It also features energy saving wingtips. These 'winglets' are a proven way to reduce noise and increase performance.
The EGLO Noosa features winglets, like the newest commercial jets.
Extended Ceiling Fan Warranty
The market is full of black ceiling fans which can make it hard to choose which one to buy. We know because we reviewed countless options before we decided to stock this Noosa range from EGLO. Warranty length is yet another area where it beats the competition.
This black ceiling fan with light comes with an industry-leading warranty:
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty. EGLO will send a technician out to rectify any issues at no cost to you if a fault occurs within the first three years.
- 6 Year Motor Warranty. The DC motor is warrantied for a further three years.
Feature Packed Remote
All the features we have mentioned so far, such as light levels and fan speed, can be controlled from the remote. But that's not all - here are a few more nifty features:
Timer Control. The remote includes a two or eight hour timer. This is great for getting to sleep or leaving the fan on overnight in bedrooms. You can also use it to ensure other family members or work colleagues don't forget to turn it off!
Reverse Mode for Winter. This modern ceiling fan includes a reverse or 'winter' mode. In this mode, the fan gently circulates warm air from your ceiling back down to floor level.
Natural Breeze Mode. This mode varies the fan speed to create a more natural cooling effect.
Specifications - Black DC Ceiling Fan With LED Light
|Fan Power||6W to 24W (52" size)
7W to 38W (60" size)
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Dimensions||Diameter - 46in (117cm), 52in (132cm), or 60in (152cm). Ceiling to bottom of fan - 29.5cm
|Blade Specs||3 blades with 16° variable pitch blade.|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer & winter use.|
|Fan Speeds||5 speeds plus Natural Breeze mode.|
|Maximum Airflow||52" size - 9,497m3/hr
60" size - 12,402 m3/hr
|Light Type||18W LED with 20,000 hour rating. See also: black DC ceiling fan (no light).|
|Dimmable||Yes - with remote control down to 10%.|
|Lumens||2000 lm (at 4000K)|
|Colour Temperature||Tunable White - 3000K, 4000K or 5000K|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed, fan direction, timer controls, lighting colour temperature, and dimmer.|
|Installation Details||Suits any room with at least 2.4m ceiling height. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Colour||Matt Black (blades, body, downrod & ceiling shroud). See also: white ceiling fan with light.|
|Ceiling Pitch||The fan will hang straight on sloped or raked ceilings up to 13°.|
|Materials||Housing & blades are ABS plastic, downrod is steel.|
|Weight||52" - 6.2 kg, 60" - 6.6 kg|
|Warranty||6 year product warranty, 3 year in-home warranty|
|Product Identifiers||52": 202969 (article number); 9008606185160 (barcode). 60": 202972 (article number); 9008606185184 (barcode).|
|Further Details||52" Datasheet (PDF), 60" Datasheet (PDF), EGLO Noosa Manual (PDF)|
Modern ceiling fan with a 295mm drop from ceiling to the bottom of the fan.
52" Black Ceiling Fan With Light:
|Fan Setting||Power (Watts)||Speed (RPM)||Airflow (m3/h)|
60" Black Ceiling Fan With Light:
|Fan Setting||Power (Watts)||Speed (RPM)||Airflow (m3/h)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the ceiling fan be mounted on a raked ceiling?
Yes, up to a 13-degree pitch. The fan hangs from the ceiling on a downrod connected to a hanger ball which sits in a steel ceiling bracket. The hanger ball and ceiling bracket are designed to allow the fan to hang level with your floor even if your ceiling is not flat.
Is the LED light replaceable?
Yes, the LED board can be swapped out, in the unlikely event of a fault.
What type of ceilings can it be fitted to?
The ceiling fan can be mounted to any ceiling type including concrete. It comes with all the hardware for installation, including timber screws and masonry anchors. Here's how the mounting system works:
Ceiling hanging bracket (left) and canopy, downrod & coupling cover (right). The ceiling fan attaches to the bottom of the downrod.
Is an extension rod available for high ceilings?
Yes - see our black ceiling fan downrod.
Who is EGLO?
EGLO is a lighting and fan manufacturer based in Austria. They have been in business for over 50 years. See our complete range of Ceiling Fans.