My electrician said they were easy to install, they look great and I am very happy. We got two with no lights and one with a light [this item] and I highly recommend if you are wanting a stylish easy-to-use fan with a remote. - Amanda B. (Verified Buyer)
Best Ceiling Fan With Light
The EGLO Noosa is the best ceiling fan for most applications. This model has an integrated light, wireless remote, quiet motor and efficient design. Plus it looks great! Key features include:
- Now available in four versatile size options.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors in covered areas.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard ceiling fans.
- Dimmable LED light with three colour choices.
- Wireless remote to control all fan and light functions.
- 'Night Mode' adds a gentle 6th speed ideal for sleeping.
The EGLO Noosa ceiling fan offers high performance with a contemporary design. We think it's the best ceiling fan on the market.
Choose the Right Size for Your Room
This white ceiling fan with light and remote comes in four sizes:
- Compact - 40 inch (102cm diameter): for small rooms up to 10m²
- Small - 46 inch (117cm diameter): suits bedrooms or work areas up to around 16m².
- Regular - 52 inch (132cm diameter): for most bedrooms, studies, or living areas up to about 25m².
- Large - 60 inch (152cm diameter): suits rooms or areas over 25m². It works well in open plan living rooms, rooms with high ceilings, and some business premises.
Some further notes on choosing the size ceiling fan:
- 25m² is a floor area with dimensions of 5m by 5m (or similar).
- Size is a personal preference. If you prefer, you can still install the large fan in a small room (or vice-versa).
- Large or irregular shaped rooms may benefit from multiple ceiling fans. Fans positioned directly overhead produce the most effective cooling effect.
- The smaller 40" and 46" sizes deliver the most targeted 'breeze' below them. While the longer blades of the 60" large ceiling fan move air more broadly throughout a room. The 52" provides a balance between the two and is the most popular size.
Choose your preferred size on this page (52in & 60in pictured).
Quality, Adjustable LED Light
For many ceiling fan companies, lighting is an afterthought. However, EGLO is also a lighting company. They've designed the Noosa ceiling fan to include the following essential lighting features.
- High brightness. The LED light is bright, equal to an old fashioned 120W incandescent globe.
- Dimmable. If high brightness is not required, you can dim the light as low as 10% using the remote.
- Selectable colour temperature. You can even select your preferred colour temperature via the remote control.
This white ceiling fan with light allows you to choose between warm white, neutral white, or cool white.
Whisper Quiet Motor
This white ceiling fan with light uses a brushless DC motor. This technology ensures high performance, maximum energy efficiency, and longevity. It connects to regular mains AC power and the fan converts this to DC. From a user's perspective, it means three things:
- Near silent operation at low speeds.
- More control with 6-speed options.
- Low energy bills.
As an example, this ceiling fan uses about 50 to 100 times less power than a split system air conditioner. Or, put another way, this white ceiling fan costs less than one cent per hour to operate.
Advanced Blade Design
An efficient and powerful motor is not enough for the best performance. This ceiling fan has an optimised aerodynamic blade profile to move air more effectively. It also features energy-saving wingtips. These 'winglets' are a proven way to reduce noise and increase performance.
The EGLO Noosa features winglets, like the newest commercial jets.
Best Ceiling Fan Warranty
The market is full of white ceiling fans which can make it hard to choose which one to buy. We know because we reviewed countless options before we decided to stock this Noosa range from EGLO. Warranty length is yet another area where it beats the competition.
This white ceiling fan with light comes with an industry-leading warranty:
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty. EGLO will send a technician out to rectify any issues at no cost to you if a fault occurs within the first three years.
- 6 Year Motor Warranty. The DC motor is warrantied for a further three years.
Feature Packed Remote
All the features we have mentioned so far, such as light levels and fan speed, can be controlled from the remote. But that's not all - here are a few more nifty features:
Timer Control. The remote includes a two or eight-hour timer. This is great for getting to sleep or leaving the fan on overnight in bedrooms. You can also use it to ensure other family members or work colleagues don't forget to turn it off!
Night Mode. Unlock the hidden 6th speed by pressing and holding Speed 1 for 3 seconds. The fan will spin at an ultra-low speed of ~ 1 revolution per second, perfect for quietly circulating air during sleep.
Reverse Mode for Winter. This modern ceiling fan includes a reverse or 'winter' mode. In this mode, the fan gently circulates warm air from your ceiling back down to floor level.
Natural Breeze Mode. This mode varies the fan speed to create a more natural cooling effect.
Specifications - White DC Ceiling Fan With LED Light
|Fan Power Usage||3.1W to 20W (40" size)
2.4W to 20W (46" size)
3.5W to 25.7W (52" size)
4.3W to 37.4W (60" size)
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Dimensions||Diameter - 40in (102cm), 46in (117cm), 52in (132cm), or 60in (152cm). Ceiling to bottom of fan: 29.5cm
|Blade Specs||3 blades with 16 ° variable pitch blade.|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer & winter use.|
|Fan Speeds||6 speeds plus Natural Breeze mode.|
|Maximum Airflow||15,650m3/hr (40"), 14,620m3/hr (46"), 13,280m3/hr (52"), 14,346m3/hr (60")|
|Light Type||18W LED with 20,000 hour rating. See also: white DC ceiling fan (no light).|
|Dimmable||Yes - with remote control down to 10%.|
|Lumens||2000 lm (at 4000K)|
|Colour Temperature||Tunable White - 3000K, 4000K or 5000K|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed, fan direction, timer controls, lighting colour temperature, and dimmer.|
|Installation Details||Suits any room with at least 2.4m ceiling height. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Colour||Matt White (blades, body, downrod & ceiling shroud). See also: black ceiling fan with light.|
|Ceiling Pitch||The fan will hang straight on sloped or raked ceilings up to13°.|
|Materials||Housing & blades are ABS plastic, downrod is steel.|
|Warranty||6 year product warranty, 3 year in-home warranty|
|Product Identifiers||204787, 204801, 202971, 202973 (part numbers); 9008606215720, 9008606215843, 9008606185177, 9008606185191 (barcodes).|
|Further Details||46" Datasheet (PDF), 52"Datasheet(PDF), 60" Datasheet(PDF), Noosa Manual (PDF).|
Slim profile with a low 295mm drop from ceiling to the bottom of the fan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the ceiling fan be mounted on a raked ceiling?
Yes, up to a 13-degree pitch. The fan hangs from the ceiling on a downrod connected to a hanger ball which sits in a steel ceiling bracket. The hanger ball and ceiling bracket are designed to allow the fan to hang level with your floor even if your ceiling is not flat.
Is the LED light replaceable?
Yes, the LED board can be swapped out, in the unlikely event of a fault.
What type of ceilings can it be fitted to?
The ceiling fan can be mounted to any ceiling type including concrete. It comes with all the hardware for installation, including timber screws and masonry anchors. Here's how the mounting system works:
Ceiling hanging bracket (left) and canopy, downrod & coupling cover (right). The ceiling fan attaches to the bottom of the downrod.
Is an extension pole available for high ceilings?
Yes - see our white ceiling fan extension rod.
Who is EGLO?
EGLO is a lighting and fan manufacturer based in Austria. They have been in business for over 50 years. See our complete range of quality ceiling fans.
Bought 10 fans love them. the remotes are great simple but work well. I've purchased power monitors and various other things from this company and have always received first class treatment on every occasion could not recommend more highly thanks Breton
Hi eighteen months ago i purchased 3 fans & they are so good i bought 2 more for the other bed rooms could not be happier thanks.
This is our second Eglo fan. They are the best fans I have ever had. Extremely quite and great efficiency. I would highly recommend.
EGLO Noosa White DC Ceiling Fan With Light
Being in NZ I purchased the fan with the intention to use it in winter to bring the heat down from the ceiling and move it around the room but since installing it, I have been using it every hot day to cool and it is absolutely fantastic plus it is very quiet and looks great.
A way better fan than you can get from the likes of Bunnings or Mitre 10.
5 stars all day long. 😁😁😁😁😁
Electrician said "why don't they give us more room in the cieling fitting to fit everything in instead of having to squash it and saw into the cieling".
I do love the fan, very similar to the eagle fans I have in my lounge and dining rooms. Will be upgrading the other 2 bedrooms and office with this fan.
Great look and soooooo quiet
3 Light selections, night mode is awesome.