The EGLO Seacliff fans are super quiet and very easy to install. The LED light is great, being able to switch the light temperature and being dimmable. - Cec D. (Verified Buyer)
Low Profile White Ceiling Fan With Light
The EGLO Seacliff is a sleek and whisper-quiet low profile ceiling fan. Its 'ceiling hugger' design is ideal for rooms with standard or low height ceilings. This model includes a bright and adjustable built-in LED light. Features include:
- Two sizes options - small 44 inch (112cm) or regular 52 inch (132cm) blade diameter.
- Low profile - the blades sit just 23cm below the ceiling.
- An energy-efficient near-silent brushless DC motor.
- A wireless remote to control all fan and light functions.
- Also available without a light.
The EGLO Seacliff comes with an industry-leading warranty included in our price:
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty - any issues in the first three years are covered entirely by EGLO - including parts and labour.
- 6 Year Motor Warranty - the high-quality DC motor is warrantied for six years.
Flush Mount White Ceiling Fan With Light
The EGLO Seacliff white ceiling fan sits flush-mounted to your ceiling to maximise space in your room. However, its discrete configuration doesn't compromise its performance. Here are the fan functions you can control from the included remote:
- 6 Speeds - the lowest speed uses a minuscule 1.5 watts of power. That's over 90% less energy usage than a standard ceiling fan on low.
- Timer Control - the remote includes a two and eight-hour timer. You'll never forget to turn your ceiling fan off again.
- Reverse Mode - for use in winter to gently circulate warm air from your ceiling back down to floor level.
- Night Mode - unlock the hidden sixth speed by pressing and holding speed '1' for three seconds. The fan will spin at an ultra-low speed of about one revolution per second, perfect for quietly circulating air while you sleep.
Quality, Adjustable LED Light
The EGLO Seacliff's LED light provides several features usually only available on more expensive ceiling fans. These include:
- High brightness. The 15W LED light emits up to 1750 lumens of light. That's more than an old-fashioned 100W incandescent globe.
- Wide dimming range. If high brightness is not required, you can dim the light as low as 10% using the remote control. No separate dimmer switch or expensive wiring is required.
- Selectable colour temperature. You can select your preferred colour temperature from the remote.
Choose between warm white, neutral white, or cool white light using the three colour temperature buttons on the remote.
Specifications - EGLO Seacliff White With LED Light
|Fan Power Usage
|44 inch fan: 1.5W to 14W
52 inch fan: 1.9W to 29W
|Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.
|44 inch (112cm) or 52 inch (132cm)
|Number of Blades
|Reversible via remote for summer and winter use
|6 speeds including super slow Night Mode
|44 inch fan: 9,270m3/hr
52 inch fan: 11,895m3/hr
|15 watt LED (1750 lumens)
|Yes, down to 10% via remote
|Selectable on the unit between warm white, neutral white, and cool white.
|Remote Control Functions
|Fan speed (1-6), fan direction (forward/reverse), natural breeze mode, timer controls (2 or 8-hour), light on/off, dimming up/down and colour temperature selection.
|White colour with a matt finish
|This fan is designed to be mounted to a flat surface, level with the ground.
|Allow at least 2.1m from blades to floor. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.
|ABS UV-resistant plastic blades, steel housing
|5.4kg (44 inch) or 5.6kg (52 inch)
|6 year product warranty, 3 year in-home warranty
|20523601, 20523701 (article numbers); 9008606234103, 9008606234141 (barcodes)
|Seacliff Brochure (PDF), 44in Datasheet (PDF), 52in Datasheet (PDF), User Manual (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
This ceiling fan also comes without an LED light and in a range of other finishes (black and wood-look). See all low-profile ceiling fans.
Can I install it on any flat ceiling?
Yes - the EGLO Seacliff ceiling fan can be mounted flush to any flat ceiling. It comes with timber screws to suit installation into timber ceiling joists. Your installer can provide the fixings for other ceilings types, such as concrete.
My ceiling is very high or angled. Is this suitable?
No - the EGLO Seacliff mounts directly to your ceiling to maximise the height between blades and the floor. The ceiling needs to be flat and ideally less than three metres high. See our complete range of EGLO ceiling fans for other options (with downrods) to suit higher, sloped, or vaulted ceilings.
Ultra quiet fan with excellent light. Highly energy efficient…DC up to 70% more energy efficient than AC fans PLUS energy efficient LED light. Complement daytime Solar as a low energy appliance especially at night with its efficient LED light.
Hi nice size fan for the smaller room ,only used to move warm air back down from the ceiling on the very lowest setting into the room without any annoying cold draft's Great, Thank You.
Excellent product and fast delivery
I purchased 3 fans with light. These fans are super quite, very easy to Install and operate with the remote. The LED light is great, being able to switch the light temperature and being dimmable, make this a very good setting to have. The polycarbonate blades make cleaning a breeze.
Great product, I am very happy with my purchase.