EGLO Noosa Titanium DC Ceiling Fan With Light
Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan With Light
We have four of the EGLO Noosa ceiling fans installed. We love the style and love how quiet they are. Would definitely buy the same again. - Helen A. (Verified Buyer)
The Titanium EGLO Noosa is a DC ceiling fan with integrated LED light and remote control. It looks great and suits a wide range of applications. Key features include:
- Sleek moulded ABS plastic blades in metal / stainless steel look.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors in covered areas.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard ceiling fans.
- Dimmable LED light with three colour choices.
- Remote to control all fan and light functions.
The EGLO Noosa metal-look titanium ceiling fan offers high performance with a contemporary design.
Choose From Three Versatile Sizes
This metal-look ceiling fan with remote comes in three sizes:
- Small - 46 inch (117cm diameter) - for small spaces and bedrooms up to around 12m².
- Regular - 52 inch (132cm diameter) - for rooms or areas up to about 25m². It's ideal for most bedrooms, studies, and many lounge rooms.
- Large - 60 inch (152cm diameter) - suits rooms or areas over 25m². It works well in open plan living rooms, rooms with high ceilings, and business premises.
Here are some further notes on choosing the right size ceiling fan:
- 25m² is a floor area with dimensions of 5m by 5m (or similar).
- Size is a personal preference. If you prefer, you can still install the large fan in a small room (or vice-versa).
- Large or irregular shaped rooms may benefit from multiple ceiling fans. Fans positioned directly overhead produce the best cooling effect.
Metal-Look Ceiling Fan With Light - Features
Bright & Dimmable LED Light. The 18W LED light is equivalent to an old fashioned 120W incandescent globe. It is dimmable via the remote control, and you can even select your preferred colour temperature.
This metal ceiling fan with light allows you to choose between warm white, neutral white, or cool white.
Silent & Efficient. The EGLO Noosa brushless DC motor ensures high performance, maximum energy efficiency, and longevity.
Aerodynamic Blade Design. This ceiling fan has an optimised aerodynamic blade to move air more effectively. It also includes 'winglets' that are a proven way to reduce noise and increase performance.
Industry Leading Warranty. Our sale price on this page includes a 3 Year In-Home and 6 Year Motor Warranty.
Feature Packed Remote. The included remote control has:
- Six-speed settings.
- Two or eight-hour off timers.
- Reverse mode to re-circulate warm air in winter.
- A natural breeze mode that varies the fan speed to create a more natural cooling effect.
Specifications - Titanium Metal DC Ceiling Fan With LED Light
|Fan Power||2.4W to 20W (46" size)
3.5W to 26W (52" size)
4.3W to 38W (60" size)
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Dimensions||Diameter - 46in (117cm), 52in (132cm), or 60in (152cm). Ceiling to bottom of fan - 29.5cm
|Blade Specs||3 blades with 16° variable pitch blade.|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer & winter use.|
|Fan Speeds||6 speeds plus Natural Breeze mode.|
|Maximum Airflow||46" - 14,620m3/hr at 200 Revolutions Per Minute (RPM)
52" - 13,280m3/hr at 190 RPM
60" - 14,346m3/hr at 178 RPM
|Light Type||18W LED with 20,000 hour rating. See also: metal DC ceiling fan (no light).|
|Dimmable||Yes - with remote control down to 10%.|
|Lumens||2011 lm (at 4000K)|
|Colour Temperature||Tunable White - 3000K, 4000K or 5000K|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed, fan direction, timer controls, lighting colour temperature, and dimmer.|
|Installation Details||Suits any room with at least 2.4m ceiling height. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Colour||Titanium colour (blades, body, downrod & ceiling shroud).|
|Ceiling Pitch||The fan will hang straight on sloped or raked ceilings up to 13°.|
|Materials||Housing & blades are UV resistant ABS plastic, downrod is steel.|
|Weight||46" - 6.2 kg, 52" - 6.8 kg, 60" - 7.3 kg|
|Warranty||6 year product, 3 year in-home|
|Product Identifiers||204803, 204747, 204749 (part numbers); 9008606215867, 9008606214655, 9008606214679 (EAN / UPC barcodes).|
|Further Details||Datasheets: 46in, 52in, 60in (PDF), EGLO Noosa Manual (PDF)|
The Noosa DC ceiling fan has a 29.5cm drop from the ceiling to the bottom of the fan (52in size pictured).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the ceiling fan be mounted on a raked ceiling?
Yes, up to a 13-degree pitch. The fan hangs from the ceiling on a downrod connected to a hanger ball which sits in a steel ceiling bracket. The hanger ball and ceiling bracket are designed to allow the fan to hang level with your floor even if your ceiling is not flat.
Is the LED light replaceable?
Yes, the LED board can be swapped out, in the unlikely event of a fault.
What type of ceilings can it be fitted to?
The ceiling fan can be mounted to any ceiling type including concrete. It comes with all the hardware for installation, including timber screws and masonry anchors.
Is an extension pole available for high ceilings?
Yes - see our titanium ceiling fan extension rod.
Who is EGLO?
EGLO is a lighting and fan manufacturer based in Austria. They have been in business for over 50 years. See our complete range of quality ceiling fans.
I ordered this fan to see whether it measured up to its specs and l wasn’t disappointed. Easy to install, very quiet and very good at moving air. Extremely happy and have ordered 6 more for a new build.