FLIR E5 Thermal Imaging Camera Rental
How To Order - Complete your order above and be sure to include your phone number. We will call you to confirm when you require the camera, or the next available dispatch date. We'll also process the $500 security deposit (credit card authorisation).
Delivery Time - Our price includes Express Post delivery to you, as well as a pre-paid satchel for you to return the item to us. The majority of renters take delivery after two working days (that's one day for order processing and one day for delivery).
Rental Terms - Our 1 Week FLIR Thermal Camera Hire is ideal for most electrical and mechanical building inspection work. You can book extra time for just $100 per week - see drop down menu above. Click here to read our complete rental agreements terms.
Haven't used a Thermal Imaging Camera before?
We have chosen to hire out the FLIR E5 IR Camera because it is exceptionally easy to use: just point and shoot like a regular digital camera.
Even with its simplicity of use, it's still packed with features, including:
- MSX Technology - creates a sharper thermal image by merging a visual image with the thermal image.
- Create Reports - the FLIR Tools software is available for free download and allows you to create simple PDF reports for your clients. Alternatively, you can simply export the images like you would on a regular digital camera.
- Accurate - measure up to 250˚C with temperature differences down to just 0.1˚C
FLIR Thermal Camera Hire - Specifications
10,800 pixels (120 x 90)
|Modes||IR image, visual image, MSX, thumbnail gallery|
|MSX||320 x 240 pixels|
|Field||45˚ x 34˚ - focus free|
|Screen||3 inch 320 x 240 colour LCD|
|Range||-20˚C to 250˚C|
|Accuracy||±2% or 2°C|
|Storage||Internal memory stores at least 500 image sets (IR, visual and MSX)|
Sample MSX Image
What's in the box?Each Thermal Imaging Camera hire unit comes with the following items:
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera rental - charged and ready to go!
- Sturdy carry case
- Power supply/charger plug
- USB data cable
You may also be interested in reviewing:
- Free FLIR Tools Software (links to FLIR website)
- FLIR Ex Data-sheet (1MB PDF)
- FLIR Ex Users Manual (4.6MB PDF).
Can I generate professional / customised reports?
Yes - you can either:
- Download the images just like you would on a normal digital camera and create your own reports, or
- Use the FLIR Tools software's inbuilt PDF report template and advanced features. View an example report by clicking the image below.