FLIR E5 XT Thermal Camera Rental (1 Week)
How To Order - Complete your order above. Be sure to include your phone number, business name (if applicable), and any delivery instructions at checkout. Please note we'll take an imprint of your credit card as a security deposit.
Delivery Time - Our price includes Express Post delivery to you. We also include a pre-paid satchel for you to return the item to us. Most renters take delivery within three business days after ordering.
Rental Terms - Our 1 Week FLIR Thermal Camera Hire is ideal for most inspection work. Click here to read our complete rental agreements terms.
Haven't used a Thermal Imaging Camera before?
We have chosen to hire out the FLIR E5-XT IR Camera because it is exceptionally easy to use. Just point and shoot like a regular digital camera.
Even with its simplicity of use, it's still packed with features, including:
- MSX Technology - creates a sharper thermal image by merging a visual image with the thermal image.
- Create Reports - the FLIR Tools software is available for free download, allowing you to create simple PDF reports for your clients. Software is available for PC or Mac (click for direct download). Alternatively, you can simply export the images like you would on a regular digital camera.
- Accurate - measure up to 400˚C with temperature differences down to just 0.1˚C
FLIR Thermal Camera Hire - Specifications
19,200 pixels (160 x 120)
|Modes||IR image, visual image, MSX, thumbnail gallery|
|MSX||320 x 240 pixels|
|Field||45˚ x 34˚ - focus free|
|Screen||3 inch 320 x 240 colour LCD|
|Range||-20˚C to 400˚C|
|Accuracy||±2% or 2°C|
|Storage||Internal memory stores at least 500 image sets (IR, visual and MSX)|
FLIR Ex Data-sheet (PDF)
FLIR Ex Users Manual (PDF)
FLIR Tools Software PC or Mac (free)
Sample MSX Image
What's in the box?Each FLIR E5 XT Thermal Imaging Camera hire unit comes with the following items:
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera rental - charged and ready to go!
- Sturdy carry case
- Power supply/charger plug
- USB data cable
You may also be interested in reviewing:
- Free FLIR Tools Software (PC or Mac, click for direct download).
- FLIR Ex Data-sheet (0.4MB PDF).
- FLIR Ex Users Manual (1.1MB PDF).
Can I generate professional / customised reports?
Yes - you can either:
- Download the images just like you would on a normal digital camera and create your own reports, or
- Use the FLIR Tools software's inbuilt PDF report template and advanced features. Software is available for PC or Mac (click for direct download). View an example report by clicking the image below.