SPECIAL OFFER! The FLIR E86 is currently on sale for $12,994 ex GST ($14,293.40 inc GST) - over $3,000 off RRP. Order online to secure this price.
FLIR E86 - Advanced Thermal Imager
The FLIR E86 is a premium-spec thermal imaging camera from FLIR's Exx Series. It incorporates several advanced features, including:
- High Thermal Resolution - 464 x 348 true thermal detector (scalable to 645,88 pixels with UltraMax) and a 5-megapixel digital camera.
- Wide Temperature Range - measure from -20˚C up to 1500˚C.
- Thermal Video - stream or record videos in infrared, including timelapse video.
- Touch Screen - for easier control and more measurement options.
- Better Optics - laser-assisted autofocus or complete manual focus control, plus optional changeable lenses.
Order Online From Reduction Revolution to Receive:
- A complete FLIR E86 kit with a hard case, two batteries, and an external charger.
- Local stock with a 10 Year FLIR Australia Warranty included in the price.
- Pricing inclusive of GST - for our 'ex GST' price, divide the total by 1.1.
- A wide range of payment options with no surcharge. We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal (including Amex) and Direct Deposit or Purchase Order.
Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the prompts to place your order. A Tax Invoice will be issued immediately on order placement. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Get Maximum Image Clarity With FLIR MSX & UltraMax
FLIR's patented MSX image enhancement technology uses the 5-megapixel visual camera to enhance the thermal images.
Additionally, this FLIR E86 premium thermal imager includes 'UltraMax'. Here's how it works:
- Every time you take a photo, the FLIR E86 camera records 16 copies of the same scene with tiny variations.
- Once loaded into FLIR Thermal Studio, the software extrapolates a thermal image with four times the resolution of the original image.
Get unprecedented thermal image quality with FLIR UltraMax.
Identify Issues Before They Cause Damage
Heat is often the first sign of mechanical or electrical failure. The FLIR Exx-Series allows you to identify and fix technical problems quickly.
The FLIR E86 now offers 464 x 348 native thermal resolution and multiple interchangeable lenses. These lenses are auto-calibrated and offer fast and precise laser-assisted autofocus.
With the FLIR E86, you also get:
- Optional automated cloud image backup (FLIR Ignite) included in the price.
- GPS location data added to every still image and video.
- Voice annotations, text, or sketch directly onto infrared images via the vibrant touchscreen.
Find Hidden Problems, Fast
Inadequate insulation, moisture intrusion, building defects - you can see it all with thermal imaging. The FLIR E86 helps you identify the root cause of issues and prevent or minimise expensive repairs.
The FLIR E86's incredible thermal sensitivity allows you to catch the first signs of air leaks, moisture, building envelope problems, and much more.
Other important features for building inspectors include:
- An optional wide-angle 42˚ lens to survey larger areas with ease.
- Laser distance measurement - including automated area measurement with the FLIR E86.
- Programmable shortcuts, like a one-button switch between the thermal image and MSX image.
Specifications - FLIR E86
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 1,500°C|
|Thermal Resolution||464 × 348 (161,472 measurement pixels)
|UltraMax Resolution||645,888 pixels|
|Digital Camera||5 megapixels with LED light|
|Field of View||24° × 18° with the standard lens (optional: 14˚ Telephoto, 42˚ Wide Angle, 2x Macro)|
|Lens Type||User interchangeable, autocalibrating - add an extra lens|
|Display||4-inch Dragontrail (scratch-resistant) touchscreen|
|Laser||Laser pointer plus Laser Distance Meter (LDM) and area measurement|
|File Storage||Radiometric JPEG images & MPEG4 videos are stored on an 8GB SD Card (included)|
|File Transfer & Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Meterlink, USB, & DisplayPort|
|Battery||Lithium-ion battery with over 2.5 hours operating time (2 batteries included). Rechargeable in-camera or via an external charger (included).|
|Mounting||Handheld pistol grip or tripod mount below the lens|
|Ratings||IP54 ingress protection, 3-metre drop test|
|Product Identifiers||FLIR E86 464x348 30Hz 24° Lens (name), 78512-1301 (part number), 845188022679 (barcode)|
|Further Info||FLIR Exx Series Data Sheet (PDF)|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector, 5 Year Battery, 2 Years Parts & Labour|
What's included in the FLIR E86 box?
- High-quality hard transport case (for camera and accessories)
- FLIR E86 infrared camera with 24˚ lens*
- Two batteries
- Battery charger with power supply & plugs (Australian & International)
- Front lens and light protection
- Hand and wrist straps
- Lens caps
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Printed documentation including calibration certificate
- 8GB SD storage card
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
*The FLIR E86 kit can also be specified with a 14˚ or 42˚ lens instead of the standard 24˚ lens. Please let us know immediately after placing your order if you'd like to change the default lens.
Do I need special software to download and view the images?
You can download images from the FLIR E86 thermal camera just like you would on a standard digital camera (no special software required). However, to unlock the full reporting and image editing potential of this powerful thermal imager, there are two main software options available:
- FLIR Ignite (Free / included in price) - an automated way to back-up and transfer your thermal images straight to the cloud. FLIR Ignite is accessible on your phone, tablet or laptop and allows for easy image organisation and sharing. It can also sync with FLIR Thermal Studio.
- FLIR Thermal Studio (Free or paid versions available) - for in-depth desktop analysis and report creation.
What other models are available?
Explore our complete range of FLIR Exx Series thermal cameras and accessories.