SPECIAL OFFER! Order a FLIR E54 online today and receive a FLIR CM55 (worth $300) for free!
FLIR E54 - Advanced Thermal Imager
The FLIR E54 is the entry-level professional-grade thermal camera in FLIR's Exx Series. It offers a range of exceptional features at an affordable price.
- High Thermal Resolution - 320 x 240 true thermal detector and a 5-megapixel digital camera.
- Versatile Temperature Range - measure from -20˚C up to 650˚C.
- Thermal Video - stream or record videos in infrared.
- Touch Screen - for easier control and more measurement options.
- Better Optics - complete manual focus control.
Order Online From Reduction Revolution to Receive:
- A complete FLIR E54 kit with a hard case, two batteries, and an external charger.
- Local stock with a 10 Year FLIR Australia Warranty included in the price.
- Pricing inclusive of GST - for our 'ex GST' price, divide the total by 1.1.
- A wide range of payment options with no surcharge. We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal (including Amex) and Direct Deposit or Purchase Order.
Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the prompts to place your order. A Tax Invoice will be issued immediately on order placement. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Identify Issues Before They Cause Damage
Heat is often the first sign of mechanical or electrical failure. The FLIR Exx-Series allows you to identify and fix technical problems quickly.
The FLIR E54 now offers 320 x 240 native thermal resolution via a fixed 24˚ Lens.
With the FLIR E54, you also get:
- Optional automated cloud image backup (FLIR Ignite) included in the price.
- GPS location data added to every still image and video.
- Voice annotations, text, or sketch directly onto infrared images via the vibrant touchscreen.
Find Hidden Problems, Fast
Inadequate insulation, moisture intrusion, building defects - you can see it all with thermal imaging. The FLIR E54 helps you identify the root cause of issues and prevent or minimise expensive repairs.
The FLIR E54's incredible thermal sensitivity allows you to catch the first signs of air leaks, moisture, building envelope problems, and much more.
Other important features for building inspectors include:
- Compatible with FLIR Route Creator plug-in for site inspection mapping.
- Programmable shortcuts, like a one-button switch between the thermal image and MSX image.
Specifications - FLIR E54
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 650°C|
|Thermal Resolution||320 × 240 (76,800 measurement pixels)
|Digital Camera||5 megapixels with LED light|
|Field of View||24° × 18°|
|Lens Type||Fixed - for interchangeable lenses choose FLIR E76 or higher|
|Display||4-inch Dragontrail (scratch-resistant) touchscreen|
|File Storage||Radiometric JPEG images & MPEG4 videos are stored on an 8GB SD Card (included)|
|File Transfer & Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Meterlink, USB, & DisplayPort|
|Battery||Lithium-ion battery with over 2.5 hours operating time (2 batteries included). Rechargeable in-camera or via an external charger (included).|
|Mounting||Handheld pistol grip or tripod mount below the lens|
|Ratings||IP54 ingress protection, 3-metre drop test|
|Product Identifiers||FLIR E54 320x240 30Hz 24° Lens (name), 84512-1201 (part number), 845188022730 (barcode)|
|Further Info||FLIR Exx Series Data Sheet (PDF)|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector, 5 Year Battery, 2 Years Parts & Labour|
What's included in the FLIR E54 box?
- High-quality hard transport case (for camera and accessories)
- FLIR E54 infrared camera with fixed 24˚ lens
- Two batteries
- Battery charger with power supply & plugs (Australian & International)
- Front lens and light protection
- Hand and wrist straps
- Lens caps
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Printed documentation including calibration certificate
- 8GB SD storage card
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
Do I need special software to download and view the images?
You can download images from the FLIR E54 thermal camera just like you would on a standard digital camera (no special software required). However, to unlock the full reporting and image editing potential of this powerful thermal imager, there are two main software options available:
- FLIR Ignite (Free / included in price) - an automated way to back-up and transfer your thermal images straight to the cloud. FLIR Ignite is accessible on your phone, tablet or laptop and allows for easy image organisation and sharing. It can also sync with FLIR Thermal Studio.
- FLIR Thermal Studio (Free or paid versions available) - for in-depth desktop analysis and report creation.
What other models are available?
Explore our complete range of FLIR Exx Series thermal cameras and accessories.