A Thermal Camera For The Pros
The FLIR E6 Pro is a state-of-the-art infrared camera that streamlines thermal imaging inspections and reporting.
- Accurate - 43,200-pixel infrared detector, -20˚C to 550˚C range, and 0.05˚C sensitivity.
- Easy To Use - Auto-calibrating and focus-free, so you don't have to fiddle with settings.
- Touchscreen - Tap the 3.5-inch screen to adjust thermal contrast on areas of interest. Add notes to images with the on-screen keyboard.
Multiple Image Modes - Review your work using the included thermal, visual-only, or MSX (enhanced thermal) imaging modes.
- Connected - Automatically upload your images to the cloud over Wi-Fi or download them directly to your computer with the included USB cable.
- Share & Report - Create reports and share what you've found using FLIR Ignite and the FLIR Tools mobile app.
- Built For Trades - The FLIR E6 Pro is splashproof (IP54) and robust (withstands a 2-metre drop test).
Using the FLIR E6 Pro to check for electrical hotspots.
Crystal Clear Thermal Images - Only With FLIR
The E6 Pro includes FLIR's patented Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging or 'MSX' technology. MSX merges a higher-resolution visual image with the raw thermal image of the same scene. The result is a more precise image than competing products with similar specifications.
FLIR MSX provides context for clarity.
E6 Pro-Series Infrared Camera with FLIR Ignite
The FLIR E6 Pro is the middle camera in the FLIR Ex Pro series.
- Steady Grip & Touchscreen Control - A well-balanced pistol grip combines with the ease of touchscreen operation. Organise your photos, add detailed notes, and upload them directly to the FLIR Ignite cloud for convenient access from any device.
- Save Time With 1-Touch Level/Span - Tap the touchscreen to choose a small area of focus. The camera will auto-adjust the level and span based on the thermal contrast at that location in the image.
- Streamlined Sharing and Reporting - Share images easily over Wi-Fi and create advanced client reports in FLIR Ignite or FLIR Thermal Studio.
FLIR E6 Pro - Easy Online Ordering & Support
Reduction Revolution stocks the entire FLIR range, including this FLIR E6 Pro.
- Our prices include GST, and we'll email you a Tax Invoice once you've completed your order online.
- We offer free, insured delivery Australia-wide.
- Our price includes an official FLIR Australia 10-year warranty.
- Pay with a credit card, PayPal, or direct deposit.
Specifications - FLIR E6 Pro
|-20°C to 550°C in two ranges
|240 x 180 pixels (43,200 measurement pixels)
|Fixed; 36cm to infinity
|Field of View
|33° x 25°
|Preset or custom value from 0.1 to 1.0
|Onboard - Internal memory stores at least 500 radiometric jpeg image sets (infrared, visual, and MSX). Cloud - fast upload to FLIR Ignite via Wi-Fi.
|USB-C and Wi-Fi
|5 megapixel resolution
|3.5" colour LCD touchscreen
|Yes, bright LED
|Removable lithium-ion battery. Recharge in-camera or via the optional external charger.
|4 hours (recharges in 2 hours)
|IP54 and 2m drop tested
|244mm x 95mm x 140mm
|590 grams (camera & battery); 3kg total package weight, including case
|FLIR E6 Pro; 13302-0201; 845188029159
|Brochure & Datasheet (PDF), Quick Start (PDF), User Manual (PDF), Dimensions (PDF).
|10 Year Detector; 5 Year Battery; 2 Years Parts & Labour
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with the FLIR E6 Pro kit?
The FLIR E6 Pro ships with everything you need. In addition to the camera itself, you will also receive:
- A sturdy carry case.
- Power supply/charger with Australian power plug plus EU, UK, US adapters.
- Removable and rechargeable lithium battery (pre-installed).
- A FLIR Thermal Studio Starter card and other documentation.
- USB cable for data transfer and charging.
Do I need special software to download and view the images?
No - you can download images from the FLIR E6 Pro thermal camera like a standard digital camera. However, to unlock the full reporting and image editing potential, there are three main software options available:
- FLIR Tools Mobile App (free) is an easy and direct Wi-Fi link to your mobile or tablet. Send images and basic reports directly from your mobile phone.
- FLIR Ignite Cloud Storage
- FLIR Thermal Studio (free or paid versions available) is for desktop analysis and report creation.
Is this the very latest 'E6' model?
Yes - the FLIR E6 Pro is the latest and highest-spec E6. It includes improved specifications compared to the original FLIR E6 and E6-XT, most notably:
- Larger 3.5" colour screen, now touchscreen controlled
- Higher visual camera resolution (5 megapixel) and built-in LED flashlight
- New lens shows greater thermal detail (33° vs. original 45°)
- Wireless upload to FLIR Ignite cloud storage via Wi-Fi
I’m glad I opted for the pro model in the end having been a regular user of the standard E6 however blown away from the image capabilities of this unit. Very happy customer. Thanks for your all your help and to the Team at RR.