Philips LED Bunker Light - Tri Colour & Dual Power
Indoor / Outdoor Bulkhead Light Fitting
You can install this round LED bunker light almost anywhere - indoors or out. It can be wall or ceiling mounted, and you can even adjust its brightness and colour temperature.
- Dual Power - choose between two brightness levels during installation (16 watts or 8 watts).
- Tri-Colour - choose between Neutral White (4000K), Cool White (5000K), or Daylight (6500K) when installing.
- 5 Year Warranty - from the world's leading lighting brand.
- 56,000 Hour Rating - that's over 15 years at 10 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- IP65 Waterproof & IK08 Impact Resistant - Suits exposed or high traffic areas, carparks, building perimeter, walkways and more.
What is a 'Bulkhead' or 'Bunker' Light?
Whether you call them bulkhead or bunker lights, these round lights are everywhere. Exterior walls, patios, pathways and under the eaves are a few places you can find them. On first glance they look like an oyster light but differ in a few ways:
- Outdoor rated and built tough with vandal grade protection for exterior lighting.
- Wall or ceiling mountable, they're often found in the common areas of apartment buildings, offices, campuses, etc.
Change Colour Temperature - Tri-Colour Switch
The Tri-Colour switch allows you to match these bunker lights with your existing lighting. These Philips LED bulkhead lights come with three colour temperature options in-built. A switch on the back of the light fitting allows you to select the best lighting colour for your situation.
In the graphic below, you can see how the colour of the light changes between each of the three options.
This Philips LED Bunker light includes three colour temperature options built-in (4000K, 5000K, or 6500K).
Specifications - Philips LED Bulkhead / Bunker Light
|Power Consumption||16 watts (full power), 8 watts (half power)
|Colour Temperature||Selectable: Neutral White 4000K, Cool White 5000K or Daylight 6500K
|Fitting Type||Surface-mounted wall or ceiling light fitting|
|Light Output||1,600 lm (16W), 800 lm (8W)
|Dimmable||No. See here for dimmable LED lighting.|
|Protection||IP65 water & dust ingress
IK08 vandal resistance
|Dimensions||241mm (diameter) x 77mm (depth)|
|Material||Polycarbonate housing & diffuser|
|Installation||Installation by an electrician|
|Product Identifiers||PHILIPS WL020C LED SWT/SCCT AU (product name); 911401822280 (order code); 8710163344386 (barcode).|
|Further Documentation||Datasheet (PDF), Installation Guide (PDF)|
Philips LED Bulkhead Light Dimensions