Philips Circular G10q LED Tube 20W
Replace 32W Circular Fluorescent Tubes With LED
Circular fluorescent tubes are a common light source found in oyster lights. This LED replacement from Philips allows you to upgrade to LED without replacing your entire light fitting.
- Reduce total energy consumption and running costs by about 50%.
- Lasts up to six times longer conventional T9 circular 32W fluoro tubes.
- Install it yourself - no electrician required in most cases.
This circular LED tube uses a G10q connector (pictured above) and is ~30cm in diameter.
If your round fluorescent tube has a different size or connector to this, you may need to upgrade the whole light fitting. See our range of LED oyster lights for options.
Circular LED Tube Installation Guide
There are two main types of existing circular fluorescent light fittings:
1) Magnetic Ballast - With Starters. These are the most common fitting type. Simply replace the tube and starter (supplied - it's a new type for LED) and you're done! These magnetic ballast fittings are identifiable by the fact they have starters present.
Installation is easy for any fitting with a starter.
2) Electronic Ballast - No Starters. Unlike the example shown above, these fittings do not have a starter. These units will require an electrician to 'wire out' the existing high-frequency electronic ballast before you can install the circular LED tube.
Specifications - Philips MyCare G10q Circular LED Tube 20W
|Fitting Type||Circular T9 Tube / G10q connector|
|Power Consumption||20 Watts (replaces 32W round tubes)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||6500K Cool Daylight|
|Light Output||2,000 lumen|
|Dimensions||298mm (diameter) x 30mm (tube width)|
|Installation||Self install or consult an electrician|
|Carton Quantity||20 (this listing is for 1 circular tube)|
|Product Identifiers||Philips MyCare LED Circular 20W 865 G10q AP; 929002011007 (order code); 8718699645359 (barcode).|
|Further Documentation||Data Sheet (PDF)|
Philips Circular LED Tube 20W - Dimensions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with an LED starter?
Yes - don't forget to check the packaging for the LED starter once received. The packaging also includes a sticker that you can place inside your light fitting. It shows that an LED (not fluorescent) tube is in use.
Note: the LED starter is just an inline safety fuse. It allows the LED tube to work in existing magnetic ballast light fittings.
What other options are available?
This is the only circular LED tube that we stock. If you have a different type of round fluorescent tube that you are seeking to upgrade, check out our oyster lights instead. We also sell a wide range of linear LED tubes.