Low Profile Black Ceiling Fan With Light
The EGLO Seacliff is a sleek and whisper-quiet low profile ceiling fan. Its 'ceiling hugger' design is ideal for rooms with standard or low height ceilings. This model includes a bright and adjustable built-in LED light. Features include:
- Two sizes options - small 44 inch (112cm) or regular 52 inch (132cm) blade diameter.
- Low profile - the blades sit just 23cm below the ceiling.
- An energy-efficient near-silent brushless DC motor.
- A wireless remote to control all fan & light functions.
- Also available without a light.
The EGLO Seacliff comes with an industry-leading warranty included in our price:
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty - any issues in the first three years are covered entirely by EGLO - including parts and labour.
- 6 Year Motor Warranty - the high-quality DC motor is warrantied for six years.
An Efficient, Space-Saving Black Ceiling Fan
The EGLO Seacliff black ceiling fan with light sits flush-mounted to your ceiling to maximise space in your room. However, its discrete configuration doesn't compromise its performance. Here are the fan functions you can control from the included remote:
- 6 Speeds - the lowest speed uses a minuscule 1.5 watts of power. That's over 90% less energy usage than a standard ceiling fan on low.
- Timer Control - the remote includes a two and eight-hour timer. You'll never forget to turn your ceiling fan off again.
- Reverse Mode - for use in winter to gently circulate warm air from your ceiling back down to floor level.
- Night Mode - unlock the hidden sixth speed by pressing and holding speed '1' for three seconds. The fan will spin at an ultra-low speed of about one revolution per second, perfect for quietly circulating air while you sleep.
Quality, Adjustable LED Light
The EGLO Seacliff's LED light provides several features usually only available on more expensive ceiling fans. These include:
- High brightness. The 15W LED light emits up to 1750 lumens of light. That's more than an old fashioned 100W incandescent globe.
- Deep dimming. If high brightness is not required, you can dim the light as low as 10% using the remote control. No separate dimmer switch or expensive wiring is required.
- Selectable colour temperature. You can select your preferred colour temperature from the remote.
Choose between warm white, neutral white, or cool white light using the three colour temperature buttons on the remote.
Specifications - EGLO Seacliff Black With LED Light
|Fan Power Usage||44 inch fan: 1.5W to 14W
52 inch fan: 1.9W to 29W
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Blade Diameter||44 inch (112cm) or 52 inch (132cm)|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer and winter use|
|Fan Speeds||6 speeds including super slow Night Mode|
|Maximum Airflow||44 inch fan: 9,270m3/hr
52 inch fan: 11,895m3/hr
|Light||15 watt LED (1750 lumens)|
|Dimmable||Yes, down to 10% via remote|
|Colour Temperature||Selectable on the unit between warm white, neutral white, and cool white.|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed (1-6), fan direction (forward/reverse), natural breeze mode, timer controls (2 or 8-hour), light on/off, dimming up/down and colour temperature selection.|
|Colour||Black colour with a matte finish|
|Installation Details||Allow at least 2.1m from blades to floor. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Materials||ABS UV-resistant plastic blades, steel housing|
|Weight||5.4kg (44 inch) or 5.6kg (52 inch)|
|Warranty||6 year product warranty, 3 year in-home warranty|
|Product Identifiers||20523602, 20523702 (article numbers); 9008606234110, 9008606234158 (barcodes)|
|Further Details||Seacliff Brochure (PDF), 44in Datasheet (PDF), 52in Datasheet (PDF), User Manual (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
This ceiling fan also comes without an LED light and in a range of other finishes (white and wood-look). See all EGLO Seacliff ceiling fans.
Can I install it on any flat ceiling?
Yes - the EGLO Seacliff ceiling fan can be mounted flush to any flat ceiling. It comes with timber screws to suit installation into timber ceiling joists. Your installer can provide the fixings for other ceilings types, such as concrete.
My ceiling is very high or angled. Is this suitable?
No - the EGLO Seacliff mounts directly to your ceiling to maximise the height between blades and the floor. The ceiling needs to be flat and ideally less than three metres high. See our complete range of EGLO ceiling fans for other options (with downrods) to suit higher, sloped, or vaulted ceilings.