Verbatim Twin Batten Fitting suitable for LED Tubes
Surface-Mounted 4 Foot / 1200mm Batten Luminaire
The Verbatim twin batten fitting for LED tubes has the following features:
- Direct replacement for regular "twin tube" fluorescent battens in 4 Foot (1200mm) length.
- Waterproof (IP65) rated light fitting - use indoors and outdoors.
- Use with efficient Philips Master LED tubes, bright & economical Verbatim LED tubes, and our Microwave Motion Sensor LED tubes.
IP65 Twin Batten Fitting Compatible with LED Tubes
Unlike old fluorescent batten fittings with magnetic or electronic ballasts, this fitting is designed for use with LED tubes.
- Ideal direct replacement of old twin fluro surface mount battens
Compared to integrated LED battens, this fitting accepts a wide range of LED tubes. Pick the efficiency, brightness, colour temperature and other features you need.
- If your lighting requirements change in the future, you can just change the LED tubes and keep using this fitting.
- Carparks, garages & security areas.
- Workshops, factories & industrial environments.
- Stairwells, corridors & storage areas.
- Outdoor - eaves, patios & pergolas.
- Food processing, hose-down areas and car washes.
Verbatim Twin T8 Batten for LED Tubes 4 Foot / 1200mm.
Specifications - Verbatim Twin Batten Fitting
|Housing Type||Twin Batten Fitting for LED Tubes (no tubes included)|
|Fitting Type||Accepts two T8 LED tubes in 4 Foot / 1200mm length|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
1265(L) x 115(W) x 86(H)
|Materials||Polycarbonate grey plastic housing with transparent diffuser|
|Product Identifiers||Manufacturer's Description: Verbatim Batten Luminaire Outdoor Weather Resistant; Order Code 64834; Barcode 6943760248319. Previous Order Code: 52431|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet: 1200mm (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What LED tubes should I use with this batten?
We have a range of compatible 4ft LED T8 tubes to match individual requirements:
- Philips Master LED tube - Highest efficiency, just 10.5W each compared to standard 36W fluro tubes.
- Verbatim LED tube - Bright and economical.
- Microwave Motion Sensor LED tube - Inbuilt microwave sensor dims to 25% brightness in unoccupied spaces. Perfect for carparks, corridors & storage areas.
What are the alternatives to using a combination of tubes and batten fittings?
Lighting manufacturers have started offering integrated LED battens & LED panel lights as an alternative to tubes. As an integrated unit, their lights are not replaceable, simplifying them and reducing cost. They're often slim or compact as well.
Why stick with tubes when integrated LED batten and panel lights are available?
- Easily match the look of other existing lighting and fittings in a given area.
- Lighting in the T8 1200mm / 4 Foot size is so widely used that the latest LED technology is often available in these tubes first.
- Flexibility to add lightning with additional features such as these Occupancy Sensing LED tubes.