LED Light Bulbs, Candles, & Globes
- Philips LED Bulb E27 Edison Screw $4.95 AUD
- Philips LED Bulb B22 Bayonet Cap $4.95 AUD
- Osram LED Candle Bulb B22 Filament $4.95 AUD
- Domus LED Candle Bulb E27 6W Dimmable 6500K $4.95 AUD
- Domus LED Candle Bulb B22 6W Dimmable 6500K $4.95 AUD
- Osram LED Stick Bulb B22 Bayonet Cap from $5.50 AUD
- Osram LED Stick Bulb E27 Edison Screw from $5.50 AUD
- Osram LED Filament Bulb B22 Bayonet Cap $5.95 AUD
- Osram LED Filament Bulb E27 Edison Screw $5.95 AUD
- LED Filament Candle Bulb B15 4W Dimmable $7.50 AUD
- LED Filament Candle Bulb E14 4W Dimmable $7.50 AUD
- Osram LED Bulb 9W (60W) B22 Dimmable OUT OF STOCK
- Osram LED Bulb 9W (60W) E27 Dimmable $7.95 AUD
- Philips CorePro LED Capsule G4 2W $9.95 AUD
- Philips CorePro LED Capsule G9 2.5W $9.95 AUD
- Philips CorePro 6.5W (18W) G24d-2 2 Pin LED Bulb $9.95 AUD
- Verbatim LED Bulb B22 14W (100W) Dimmable $9.95 AUD
- Osram LED Star MR11 (GU4) 2.9W $9.95 AUD
- Philips Master LED GU10 5W Dimmable $9.95 AUD
- Philips LED R80 10W Cool Daylight $12.95 AUD
- Philips CorePro 8.5W (26W) G24d-3 2 Pin LED Bulb $12.95 AUD
- Verbatim LED Bulb E27 15W (100W) Dimmable OUT OF STOCK
- Philips Master LED MR16 (GU5.3) 7W Dimmable $12.95 AUD
- Osram LED Filament G125 Bulb E27 7.5W Dimmable $17.95 AUD
- Osram LED Filament ST64 Bulb E27 7.5W Dimmable $17.95 AUD
- Osram R7s 8W LED Bulb (78mm) $19.95 AUD
- Verbatim PAR38 LED 18W Dimmable $24.95 AUD
- Philips LED Bulb B22 8W With Motion Sensor $24.95 AUD
- Philips LED Bulb E27 8W With Motion Sensor $24.95 AUD
- Osram R7s 15W LED Bulb (118mm) OUT OF STOCK
- Philips LED Bulb E40 Giant Edison Screw 40W $29.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Bulb E27 9W - Dimmable White $29.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Bulb B22 9W - Dimmable White $29.95 AUD
- Verbatim LED AR111 (G53) 10W Dimmable $37.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Bulb E27 8.5W - White Ambiance $49.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Bulb B22 8.5W - White Ambiance $49.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Extension - White & Colour $49.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Bulb B22 9W - White & Colour $79.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Bulb E27 9W - White & Colour $79.95 AUD
- Philips Hue GU10 Downlight - White & Colour $79.95 AUD
- Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Kit - White & Colour $119.95 AUD
LED light bulbs are now available in just about every size and shape imaginable. There are two main things to consider when purchasing an LED light globe: its base, and shape.
Types of Light Bulb & Light Globe Bases
Common light bulb bases include:
- Edison Screw - often marked ES or E27 on the box or globe.
- Bayonet Cap - BC or B22.
- Small Edison Screw - SES or E14.
- Small Bayonet Cap - SBC or B15.
- Large (or Giant) Edison Screw - GES or E40.
- R7s - linear light bulb in 118mm or 78mm length.
- PL Lights - 2 Pin or 4 Pin variants.
- G4 - 12V capsule light bulb.
- G9 - 240V capsule light bulb.
- See also our downlight range for more details on MR16, MR11, AR111 & GU10 downlight bulbs.
Light Globe, Bulb & Candle Shapes
Common light globe shapes include:
- A Series - this is the classic light bulb shape. The most common type being an A60 light bulb. The '60' refers to the diameter of the bulb in millimetres. These light globes are also known as GLS (General Lighting Service) bulbs.
- G Series - these are more of a round/spherical shape than the A-series. Similarly, the number refers to the bulb's diameter. For example, a G120 light globe has a diameter of 120 millimetres. Other common shapes include G85, G95, and G125.
- R Series - reflector series lamps used to include a metal reflector. Nowadays with LED light bulbs, the reflector part is less relevant. But common shapes remain in use including R80 and R63 light bulbs.
- S Series - a popular shape for LED filament bulbs. Often found in ST64 or ST58 'pear shape' light bulbs.
- T Series - similar to our LED stick bulbs in shape (previously these were typically fluorescent type bulbs).
- PAR Series - PAR lights are another type of reflector bulb. Variants include PAR16, PAR20, PAR30, and PAR38.
- Candle Lights - candle shape bulbs often found in chandeliers.
- Capsule Lights - including those with a G4, G9 or GY6.35 base as mentioned above.
LED Light Bulb Replacements
We stock a wide range of light bulb replacements. Once you know the base and shape described above, finding an LED equivalent is easy.
Our LED light bulbs can be used in your existing light fittings. Even if the old light bulbs were halogen, incandescent, or compact fluorescent (CFL).
LED light globes draw substantially less power than old lights. As such, they cost less to run and produce less heat. As an added bonus they are less toxic (no mercury) and last far longer than old fashioned light bulbs.