Outdoor-Rated PAR38 Sensor Globe
This 13-watt LED with a built-in passive infrared (PIR) sensor provides motion sensing without needing additional fixtures or fittings. It replaces incandescent, halogen or compact fluorescent 'PAR38' light bulbs. These lights are commonly used in outdoor single or twin-head light fittings.
- Suits PAR38 light fittings (or similar) with a standard Edison screw light bulb socket.
- Replace 120W Halogen PAR38 for 89% energy savings.
- Warm White (2700K) colour temperature.
These PAR38 sensor globes are ideally suited for upgrading fittings like the one pictured below.
Upgrade old security light fittings like these with Philips PAR38 sensor LED globe.
How the PAR38 Motion Sensor Works
- The PAR38 sensor light detects motion up to seven metres away.
- It turns on when motion is detected at night or in low light.
- It turns off during the daytime or after 60 seconds of no movement at night.
Specifications - Philips PAR38 LED Sensor Globe
|Edison Screw (ES) E27
|Passive Infrared (PIR)
|95˚degrees up to 7m distance
|Warm White (2700K)
|137mm x 122mm wide
|Philips PAR38 LED Sensor 120W 927 40D E27 110-277V; 929003134407, 8719514406933.
Excellent just what I wanted. Service was great
used on outdoor senor . twin lights and senor broken.
works good in carport.
Purchased 2 of these for the backyard, work really well & light up the entire yard when activated.
Philips PAR38 LED E27 With Motion Sensor