FLIR E75, E85 or E95 Thermal Camera + Bonus Items
Order your Thermal Camera online today and receive:
Complete kit with two batteries & external charger - you'll never run out of charge.
Free FLIR Tools+ software to unlock 'UltraMax' high-resolution thermal images - normally $495 extra.
10 Year FLIR Australia Warranty.
We accept a range of payment options including Visa, Mastercard, & Amex (with no surcharge) or Direct Deposit / Purchase Order.
Get The Best Thermal Imaging Solution
The latest FLIR Exx Series offers a number of premium features over the standard FLIR Ex Series cameras.
These additional features include:
- Higher Resolution - up to 464 x 348 thermal sensor and 5 megapixel digital camera.
- High Temperature - measure -20˚C to 650˚C, with options up to 1,500°C.
- Record Video - stream amazing thermal imaging videos.
- Touch Screen - easier control and more measurement options.
- Better Optics - laser-assisted autofocus, plus optional changeable lenses and full manual focus control.
Full Feature Comparison & Pricing
|Sale Price (ex GST)||$9,050||$12,995||$14,995|
|Thermal resolution (pixels)||320 x 240 (76,800)||384 x 288 (110,592)||464 x 348 (161,472)|
-20 to 650°C
||-20 to 1200°C||-20 to 1500°C|
|Time-lapse||No||10s to 24hrs|
|UltraMax||Yes - quadruples pixel count, activated in FLIR Tools+ * included for free when you purchase online *|
|Lens Type||User interchangeable|
|Lens Options||Included: 24˚, Optional: 14˚ Tele, 42˚ Wide|
|Thermal sensitivity||< 0.03˚C|
|Screen||4” - 640 x 480|
|Field of View (FOV)||24° x 18° (17 mm lens), 42° x 32° (10 mm lens), 14° x 10° (29 mm lens)|
|Modes||Infrared, visual, MSX®, Picture-in-Picture|
|MSX||Embosses visual details on full resolution thermal image|
|Video||MPEG4 Video Recording, streaming over Wi-Fi|
|Zoom||1x to 4x Digital|
|Audio||Add voice annotations to images and video|
|Accuracy||±2% or ±2°C of reading|
|Storage||Radiometric JPG to SD Card, MPEG4 Video Recording|
|Battery||Li ion, 2.5 hours operating time|
|Mounting||Handheld pistol grip or tripod mount below lens|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector / 5 Year Battery / 2 Years Parts & Labour|
FLIR Exx-Series Datasheet (PDF)
FLIR Exx-Series User Manual (PDF)
Free/Basic FLIR Tools for PC or Mac (Zip files, click for direct download) OR
Advanced FLIR Tools+
FLIR Exx-Series for Electrical / Mechanical Applications
Heat is often the first sign of failure. The FLIR Exx-Series allows you to identify and fix problems quickly.
The Exx-Series offers up to 464 x 348 [FLIR E95] true native resolution, multiple interchangeable optics. The lenses are auto-calibrated and offer incredibly fast, precise, laser-assisted autofocus.
To get the job done right, you need more than great resolution and optics. With the FLIR E75, E85 and E95 you also get:
- FLIR's patented MSX technology. This enhances the thermal images with the inbuilt 5 megapixel visual camera.
- Temperature ranges up to 1,500˚C. Accurately measure every gear, fuse and component at your site.
- GPS location data added to every still image and video.
- Intuitive interface and a vibrant 4-inch screen.
Maximum performance, maximum uptime.
FLIR Exx-Series for Building Applications
Inadequate insulation, moisture intrusion, building deficiencies - you can see it all with thermal imaging. The FLIR E75, E85 and E95 help you identify the root cause of issues and prevent or minimise expensive repairs.
The FLIR Exx-Series incredible sensitivity allows you to catch the first signs of air leaks, moisture, or building envelope problems.
Other important features for building inspectors include:
- An optional wide-angle 42-degree lens to survey larger areas faster.
- Laser distance measurement feature to calculate an inspection area in metres.
- On camera tools to improve organisation and streamline reporting.
- Programmable shortcuts, like a one-button switch between the thermal image and MSX.
Find hidden problems, faster.
FLIR E53, FLIR E75, FLIR E85, FLIR E95 - What's in the box
- FLIR FLIR E75, FLIR E85 or FLIR E95 Infrared Camera with 24˚ Lens
- Two Batteries
- Battery Charger with Power Supply & Plugs (Australian & International)
- Front Lens and Light Protection
- Straps (Hand and Wrist)
- Lens Caps (Front And Rear)
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 15W Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
The FLIR Exx Series cameras described on this page are a premium offering from FLIR. If you don't need all the features outlined above you might like to consider the FLIR E5 XT, E6 XT or E8 XT Cameras.