FLIR E76, E86 & E96 Advanced Thermal Cameras
Get The Best Thermography Solution
The latest FLIR Exx Series incorporates a master list of premium features you won't find elsewhere, including:
- Higher Resolution - up to 640 x 480 true thermal detector and 5-megapixel digital camera.
- Large Temperature Range - measure from -20˚C up to 1500˚C.
- Thermal Video - stream or record videos in infrared.
- Touch Screen - easier control and more measurement options.
- Better Optics - laser-assisted autofocus, plus optional changeable lenses and full manual focus control.
Order online from Reduction Revolution to receive:
Complete kit with hard case, 2 batteries & external charger.
10 Year FLIR Australia Warranty.
FREE FLIR Tools+ Software License (worth $495).
We accept a range of payment options, including Visa, Mastercard, and Direct Deposit / Purchase Order. Click 'Add to Cart' and follow the prompts, or contact us if you have any questions.
FLIR E76, E86, E96 - Specs Comparison & Pricing
|Model||FLIR E76||FLIR E86||FLIR E96|
|Price (ex GST)||$10,999||$15,999||$17,499|
|Thermal Sensor||320 x 240||464 x 348||640 x 480|
|UltraMax Resolution||307,200 pixels||645,888 pixels||1,228,800 pixels|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 650°C
||-20 to 1500°C||-20 to 1500°C|
|Laser Area Measurement||No||Yes|
|Timelapse||No||10s to 24hrs|
|Laser Distance Measurement||Yes|
|Focus Modes||Auto or Manual. Auto includes continuous Laser Distance Meter (LDM), one-shot LDM, or one-shot contrast.|
|Lens Type||User interchangeable|
|Lens Options||Standard 24˚ (included). Optional: 14˚ Telephoto, 42˚ Wide Angle, 2x Macro. Add an extra FLIR lens.|
|Thermal sensitivity||< 0.03˚C|
|Digital Camera||5 megapixels with LED light|
|Screen||4” - 640 x 480 Touchscreen|
|Field of View (FOV)||24° x 18° (17 mm lens), 42° x 32° (10 mm lens), 14° x 10° (29 mm lens)|
|Modes||Infrared, visual, MSX®, Picture-in-Picture|
|MSX||Yes - details from the visual camera add depth and perspective|
|Video||Record video or stream over Wi-Fi or UVC|
|Audio||Add voice annotations to images and video|
|Accuracy||±2% or ±2°C of reading|
|Storage||Radiometric JPG to SD Card, MPEG4 Video Recording|
|Battery||Li-ion, 2.5 hours operating time|
|Mounting||Handheld pistol grip or tripod mount below the lens|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector / 5 Year Battery / 2 Years Parts & Labour|
FLIR Exx-Series Datasheet (PDF)
|Software||Free/Basic FLIR Tools for PC or Mac (Zip files, click for direct download) OR Advanced FLIR Tools+, FLIR Thermal Studio, Etc.|
Maximum Image Clarity With FLIR MSX & UltraMax
FLIR's patented MSX image enhancement technology uses the 5-megapixel visual camera to enhance the thermal images.
Additionally, this premium range of FLIR thermal imagers includes 'UltraMax'. Here's how it works:
- Every time you take a photo, the Exx-Series thermographic camera actually records 16 copies of the same scene with tiny variations.
- Once loaded into FLIR Tools Plus or FLIR Thermal Studio, the software extrapolates a thermal image with four times the resolution of the original image.
Get unprecedented thermal image quality with FLIR UltraMax.
Identify Issues Before They Cause Damage
Heat is often the first sign of mechanical or electrical failure. The FLIR Exx-Series allows you to identify and fix technical problems quickly.
The FLIR E96 now offers up to 640 x 480 native thermal resolution and multiple interchangeable lenses. These lenses are auto-calibrated and offer fast and precise laser-assisted autofocus.
To get the job done right, you need more than excellent resolution and optics. With the FLIR E76, E86 and E96, you also get:
- Temperature range up to 1,500˚C.
- GPS location data added to every still image and video.
- An intuitive interface and a vibrant 4-inch touchscreen.
Find Hidden Problems, Fast
Inadequate insulation, moisture intrusion, building defects - you can see it all with thermal imaging. The FLIR E76, E86 and E96 help you identify the root cause of issues and prevent or minimise expensive repairs.
The FLIR Exx-Series' incredible sensitivity allows you to catch the first signs of air leaks, moisture, building envelope problems, and much more.
Other important features for building inspectors include:
- An optional wide-angle 42˚ lens to survey larger areas with ease.
- Laser distance measurement - including automated area measurement for the FLIR E86 and FLIR E96.
- On camera tools to improve organisation and streamline reporting.
- Programmable shortcuts, like a one-button switch between the thermal image and MSX image.
FLIR E76, FLIR E86, FLIR E96 - What's in The Box
- FLIR FLIR E76, FLIR E86 or FLIR E96 Infrared Camera with 24˚ Lens
- Two Batteries
- Battery Charger with Power Supply & Plugs (Australian & International)
- Front Lens and Light Protection
- Straps (Hand and Wrist)
- Lens Caps (Front And Rear)
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 15W Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
The FLIR Exx Series cameras described on this page are a premium offering from FLIR. If you don't need all the features outlined above you might consider another Thermal Camera.