Chamaeleon Eco LED Light with Occupancy Sensor
The Best Solution for 'Always On' Lighting
The Chamaeleon Eco is an innovative LED lighting solution for lights that are always on. Its power usage drops to a tiny 3W when an area is unoccupied. Even at this low power draw, it still provides useful lighting (for safety and security).
- Standard or emergency (battery back up) model available (see drop down menu above).
- Robust design with IP65 (waterproof) and IK10 (high impact resistance) ratings.
- Fast to install with pre-drilled holes, screwless gear tray, and a large terminal block.
- Over 50,000 hour operating lifetime, backed with a 5 year warranty.
Chamaeleon Eco LED lights installed in a car park.
Common applications include:
- Residential and commercial strata buidling common areas.
- Undercover or underground car parks.
- Fire exit stairwells.
- Storerooms, plant rooms, and garbage rooms.
- Back office and storage areas.
- Service and access corridors.
A Fully Customisable Sensor Lighting Solution
The Chamaeleon Eco can be used "as is" out of the box. Its default settings are:
|Specification||Standard Model||Emergency Model|
|Power draw at full brightness (when an area is occupied).||22W||25W|
|Power draw in standby (partial light output, when an area is unoccupied).||3W||6W|
|Hold time after movement ceases.||30s||30s|
Chameleon Eco in 'full output' and 10% standby mode.
The beauty of the Chamaeleon Eco light is that if you don't like these settings, you can change them. Here are some of the choices you can make:
- Standby light output - choose between 10% (default) or 30%. You can also make the light turn off completely when an area is unoccupied, or stay lit at all times.
- Detection area - can be adjusted from 100% (default) down to 75% or 50%. Useful if you want to 'tweak' or reduce the sensitivity of the light in certain areas. The sensor can also be turned off completely using this setting.
- Hold time - this controls how long the light stays on (full brightness) after motion ceases in an area. It can be set to 5s, 30s (default), 1min or 10min.
- Twilight time - this controls how long the light stays in standby after the "hold time" is complete. By default it is "infinity" (stays in standby), but can also be 0 seconds (off immediately), 10s or 30min.
- Daylight sensor - allows 'daylight harvesting'. This means the light can switch off if the space is already well-lit during daylight hours. This feature is disabled by default and can also be set to 5lux, 10lux, or 50lux.
On the 'Standard' model you can control all this via a number of switches inside the fitting. On the 'Emergency' model you'll need to use this programming remote if the defaults are not suitable.
Video overview of the Chamaeleon Eco's key features.
Specifications - enLighten Chamaeleon Eco with Microwave Motion Sensor
|Fitting Type||Complete light fitting|
|Power Consumption||3W-22W (Standard), 6W-25W (Emergency)|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||4000K (Neutral / Cool White)|
|Light Output||2,500 lm|
|Ratings||IP65 (waterproof), IK10 (highest level of impact resistance), and D50 (emergency classification)|
|Battery||Emergency Model: 7.2V NiMH 1800 mAh battery with test button and indicator light.|
|Dimensions||315mm x 315mm x 95mm (depth)|
|Weight||2.5kg (Standard), 3kg (Emergency)|
|Installation||To be completed by an electrician.|
|Product Identifiers||enLighten Chamaeleon Eco; EN-SL-S (Standard), EN-SL-E (Emergency). Also spelt Chameleon Eco.|
|Warranty||5 Years (Battery 1 Year)|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF), Installation Guide: Standard & Emergency (PDF), IES File (for lighting designers, requires special software).|
Can I buy a replacement battery?
Yes - please contact us if you need a replacement battery.
What other options do you sell?
Click here to see our complete range of: