Chamaeleon Eco LED Light with Occupancy Sensor - Emergency
An Ideal Solution for 'Always On' Lighting
The Chamaeleon Eco is an innovative LED lighting solution for lights that are always on. Its power usage drops to a tiny 3W when an area is unoccupied. Even at this low power draw, it still provides useful lighting (for safety and security).
- Standard or emergency (battery backup) model available. * Only emergency model available and in stock. Special reduced price. *
- Robust design with IP65 (waterproof) and IK10 (high impact resistance) ratings.
- Fast to install with pre-drilled holes, screwless gear tray, and a large terminal block.
- Over 50,000 hour operating lifetime, backed with a 5 year warranty.
Chamaeleon Eco LED lights installed in a car park.
Common applications include:
- Residential and commercial strata buidling common areas.
- Undercover or underground car parks.
- Fire exit stairwells.
- Storerooms, plant rooms, and garbage rooms.
- Back office and storage areas.
- Service and access corridors.
A Fully Customisable Sensor Lighting Solution
The Chamaeleon Eco can be used "as is" out of the box. Its default settings are:
|Specification||Standard Model||Emergency Model|
|Power draw at full brightness (when an area is occupied).||22W||25W|
|Power draw in standby (partial light output, when an area is unoccupied).||3W||6W|
|Hold time after movement ceases.||30s||30s|
Chameleon Eco in 'full output' and 10% standby mode.
The beauty of the Chamaeleon Eco light is that if you don't like these settings, you can change them. Here are some of the choices you can make:
- Standby light output - choose between 10% (default) or 30%. You can also make the light turn off completely when an area is unoccupied, or stay lit at all times.
- Detection area - can be adjusted from 100% (default) down to 75% or 50%. Useful if you want to 'tweak' or reduce the sensitivity of the light in certain areas. The sensor can also be turned off completely using this setting.
- Hold time - this controls how long the light stays on (full brightness) after motion ceases in an area. It can be set to 5s, 30s (default), 1min or 10min.
- Twilight time - this controls how long the light stays in standby after the "hold time" is complete. By default it is "infinity" (stays in standby), but can also be 0 seconds (off immediately), 10s or 30min.
- Daylight sensor - allows 'daylight harvesting'. This means the light can switch off if the space is already well-lit during daylight hours. This feature is disabled by default and can also be set to 5lux, 10lux, or 50lux.
Video overview of the Chamaeleon Eco's key features.
Specifications - enLighten Chamaeleon Eco with Microwave Motion Sensor
|Fitting Type||Complete light fitting|
|Power Consumption||3W-22W (Standard), 6W-25W (Emergency)|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||4000K (Neutral / Cool White)|
|Light Output||2,500 lm|
|Ratings||IP65 (waterproof), IK10 (highest level of impact resistance), and D50 (emergency classification)|
|Battery||Emergency Model: 7.2V NiMH 1800 mAh battery with test button and indicator light.|
|Dimensions||315mm x 315mm x 95mm (depth)|
|Weight||2.5kg (Standard), 3kg (Emergency)|
|Installation||To be completed by an electrician. 3 wire terminal block inside unit for electrical connection. See installation guide below for details.|
|Product Identifiers||enLighten Chamaeleon Eco; EN-SL-S (Standard), EN-SL-E (Emergency). Also spelt Chameleon Eco.|
|Warranty||5 Years (Battery 1 Year)|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF), Installation Guide: Standard & Emergency (PDF), IES File (for lighting designers, requires special software).|
Can I buy a replacement battery?
Yes - please contact us if you need a replacement battery.
What other options do you sell?
Click here to see our complete range of: