FLIR Exx Series - FLIR E75, E85 & E95
Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras
We stock the complete FLIR Exx range. Contact us to get the right advice on your thermal imaging needs. We offer:
Free & insured delivery.
Free half-day training.
Range of payment options including Amex (no surcharge) or Purchase Order.
FLIR Australia Warranty.
Get The Best Thermal Imaging Solution
The latest FLIR Exx Series offers a number of premium features over the standard FLIR Ex Series cameras. These additional features include:
- Higher Resolution - up to 464 x 348 thermal sensor and 5 megapixel digital camera.
- High Temperature - measure -20˚C to 650˚C, with options up to 1,500°C.
- Record Video - stream amazing thermal imaging videos.
- Touch Screen - easier control and more measurement options.
- Better Optics - laser-assisted autofocus, plus optional changeable lenses and full manual focus control.
Full Feature Comparison & Pricing
|FLIR E75||FLIR E85||
|Price (ex GST)||$9,749||$11,849||
|Thermal Resolution (Pixels)||
320 x 240 (76,800)
384 x 288 (110,592)
464 x 348 (161,472)
|Temp Range||-20 to 650°C
& 300 to 1000°C
-20 to 650°C
& 300 to 1200°C
-20 to 650°C
& 300 to 1500°C
|Time-lapse||No||No||10s to 24hrs|
|Screen||4” - 640 x 480||4” - 640 x 480||4” - 640 x 480|
Infrared, visual, MSX®, Picture-in-Picture
|MSX||Embosses visual details on full resolution thermal image|
|Video||MPEG4 Video Recording, streaming over Wi-Fi|
|Lenses||Included: 24˚, Optional: 14˚ Tele, 42˚ Wide|
|Accuracy||±2% or ±2°C of reading|
Radiometric JPG to SD Card, MPEG4 Video Recording
|Battery||Li ion, 2.5 hours operating time|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector / 5 Year Battery / 2 Years Parts & Labour|
|All Specs||FLIR Exx-Series (246kb PDF)|
Free/Basic FLIR Tools or Advanced FLIR Tools+
FLIR E75, E85 & E95 Product Highlights
FLIR Exx-Series for Electrical / Mechanical Applications
Video Transcript: Heat, it's the first sign of failure, whether your system is electrical or mechanical. It takes the right tools to find heat, diagnose potential points of failure and troubleshoot breakdowns.
That's why FLIR is introducing a new line of Exx-Series Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras. To give you the tools you need to survey your worksite top to bottom, so you can fix problems quickly, and maximise uptime.
The Exx-Series offers up to 464 x 348 [FLIR E95] true native resolution, multiple interchangeable optics that are auto-calibrated to your camera and incredibly fast, precise, laser-assisted autofocus.
But to get the job done right you need more than great resolution and optics.
- Enhancements, such as FLIR's patented MSX technology, define image details. They add the perspective you need to identify problems quickly and correctly.
- Wide temperature ranges up to 1,500 degrees allow you to accurately measure every gear, fuse and component at your site.
- On camera tools improve organisation and streamline reporting. Like automatic, GPS location data added to every still image and video.
- A responsive, intuitive interface and vibrant 4-inch screen makes the Exx-Series easy-to-use, at any angle.
- Plus, with programmable shortcuts, like a one button switch between the thermal image and MSX, you can set up the camera to perfectly meet your needs.
All this, packaged in FLIR's rugged, ergonomic pistol-grip format, so you can use this camera anywhere, safely. The new FLIR Exx-Series Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras: Maximum Performance, Maximum Uptime.
FLIR Exx-Series for Building Applications
Video Transcript: Inadequate insulation, moisture intrusion, building deficiencies. All critical faults you need to be able to find quickly and diagnose correctly. That's why FLIR is introducing a new line of Exx-Series Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras, to give you the tools you need to survey your worksite quickly, so you can fix problems before they grow into expensive repairs.
Exx-Series cameras offer resolutions up to 464 x 348 pixels [FLIR E95]. From an infrared detector that's sensitive enough to see minute temperature differences. This lets you catch the first signs of air leaks, moisture, or building envelope problems.
But to get the job done right, you need more than great sensitivity and resolution.
- The true 42 degree field of view allows you to survey larger areas faster.
- Enhancements such as FLIR's patented MSX technology add the perspective you need to identify problems and recognise locations.
- A responsive, intuitive interface and vibrant 4-inch screen make the Exx-Series easy-to-use, at any angle
- And once you've found an area of water damage or faulty insulation, the camera's laser distance measurement feature can calculate the area in meters or feet right on the screen.
- On camera tools improve organisation and streamline reporting.
- Plus, with programmable shortcuts, like a one-button switch between the thermal image and MSX, you can set up the camera to perfectly meet your needs.
All this, packaged in FLIR's rugged, ergonomic, pistol-grip format, so you can use this camera anywhere, safely. The new FLIR Exx-Series Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras: Find hidden problems, faster.
FLIR E75, FLIR E85, FLIR E95 - What's in the box
- FLIR E75, FLIR E85 or FLIR E95 Infrared Camera with 24˚ Lens
- Two Batteries
- Battery Charger with Power Supply & Plugs (Australian & International)
- Front Lens and Light Protection
- Straps (Hand and Wrist)
- Lens Caps (Front And Rear)
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 15W Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
FLIR E75, E85, E95 - Optional Parts & Accessories
We can order in the following FLIR Exx-Series spare parts and accessories.
|Part Number||Description||Price (ex GST)|
|Additional 42° Lens with Case||$2,149|
|Additional 14° Lens with Case||$2,419|
|Battery Charger Exx||$50|
|USB-2.0 A - USB type C||$80|
|USB Type-C HDMI Exx||$80|
|Power Supply 15/W3A Exx||$80|
|Cable USB 2.0 Type C - Type C 1.0m Black Exx||$45|
|Accessory Box II Exx||$150|
|Hard Case Exx||$375|
Power supply for battery charger (Exx, T5xx)
|T198583||FLIR Tools+ (Scratchcard) 2 Users||Order Online|
The FLIR Exx Series cameras described on this page are a premium offering from FLIR. If you don't need all the features outlined above you might like to consider the FLIR E4, E5, E6 or E8 Cameras or our Thermal Camera Hire.