Verbatim Premium T8 LED Tube 18W - 4 Foot (1200mm)
Premium LED Tube for Maximum Brightness
The Verbatim high brightness LED Tube replaces existing fluorescent lighting.
- High brightness - 2,340 lumen output using just 18 watts.
- Reduces energy consumption by 60%.
- Designed to operate for 30,000 hours.
- No electrician required in most cases - install it yourself.
Fits all standard T8 light fittings '4 foot' (~1.2m) in length. This item replaces regular 36W fluoro tubes with an 18W LED.
Get 30% More Light Output
This high brightness 120cm LED tube is 30% brighter than other LED tubes with the same power usage. This is because it produces light at a 'luminous efficacy' of 130 lumens per watt.
This improved performance is ideal for certain lighting applications such as:
1) Retail environments for maximum brightness. Supermarkets and shops where high brightness is desired to maximise sales.
2) Where existing light levels need to be improved. If your existing fluorescent lighting is looking a little gloomy, this LED tube is your best bet in brightening up the space.
3) De-lamping for greatest energy savings. In low occupancy spaces like corridors and storage areas you may be able to do a two-for-one replacement using this tube. In other words: remove 2 x fluro tubes and replace with 1 x high brightness LED tube.
Installation guide - 4 Foot (120cm) LED Fluoro Tube
There are two main types of fluorescent light fittings in existing buildings:
1) Magnetic ballast fittings - with starters. These are the most common fitting type. Simply replace the tube and starter (supplied) and you're done! Magnetic ballast fittings are identifiable by the fact they have starters present.
Easy installation for any fitting with a starter.
2) Electronic ballast fittings - no starters. Unlike the example shown above, these fittings do not have a starter. These units will require an electrician to 'wire out' the existing ballast. Fittings without starters that come on instantly are generally electronic ballast.
Price includes LED starter
Don't forget to check the packaging for the LED starter. It's easy to miss if you happen to open the package at the other end!
The LED starter is essentially just a safety fuse. It allows the LED tube to work in your existing light fittings, with no further modification.
Specifications - Verbatim 4 Foot LED Tube - High Lumen Model
|Fitting Type||T8 tube / G13 connector|
|Power Consumption||18 Watts (replace 36W tube)|
|Voltage||100-265 V AC|
|Colour Temperature||6500K ('daylight')|
|Light Output||2,340 lumen|
|Luminous Efficacy||130 lumens/watt|
|Dimensions||1,212mm (total length including pins) x 27.5mm (wide)|
|Installation||Self install or consult an electrician.|
|Product Identifiers||65372 (Order codes) 6943760253726 (Barcode)|
Datasheet, Installation Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the 'high output' option best for me?
For most 36W fluro replacements where maximum cost savings are the goal, we suggest the Philips Master 10.5W LED tube. It produces 1,600 lumens of light output. If need more light, then the Verbatim 18W high output tube with 2,340 lumens is a better choice.
What other options and sizes of LED tubes are available?
See our complete range of LED Tubes. You may also require 2 ft LED tubes, or the longer 5 ft LED tubes. If upgrading office lighting we recommend you also consider these LED troffer lights designed for t-bar suspended ceilings.