Low Profile Walnut Wood Ceiling Fan
The EGLO Seacliff is a sleek and whisper-quiet low profile ceiling fan. Its 'ceiling hugger' design is ideal for rooms with standard or low height ceilings. Its features include:
- Two sizes options - small 44 inch (112cm) or regular 52 inch (132cm) blade diameter.
- Low profile - the blades sit just 23cm below the ceiling.
- An energy-efficient near-silent brushless DC motor.
- A wireless remote to control all functions.
- Light walnut wood coloured blades.
- Also available with an LED light.
The EGLO Seacliff comes with an industry-leading warranty included in our price:
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty - any issues in the first three years are covered entirely by EGLO - including parts and labour.
- 6 Year Motor Warranty - the high-quality DC motor is warrantied for six years.
An Efficient, Flush Mounted Ceiling Fan
The EGLO Seacliff black and walnut ceiling fan sits flush-mounted to your ceiling to maximise space in your room. However, its discrete configuration doesn't compromise its performance. Here are all of the settings you can control from the included remote control:
- 6 Speeds - the lowest speed uses a minuscule 1.5 watts of power. That's over 90% less energy usage than a standard ceiling fan on low.
- Timer Control - the remote includes a 30-minute, one, two, four, and eight-hour timer. You'll never forget to turn your ceiling fan off again.
- Reverse Mode - for use in winter to gently circulate warm air from your ceiling back down to floor level.
- Night Mode - unlock the hidden sixth speed by pressing and holding speed '1' for three seconds. The fan will spin at an ultra-low speed of about one revolution per second, perfect for quietly circulating air while you sleep.
Specifications - EGLO Seacliff Black & Walnut
|Power Usage||44 inch fan: 1.5W to 14W
52 inch fan: 1.9W to 29W
|Supply Voltage||Regular mains 220-240V AC, 50Hz. The fan converts this to DC to run the motor.|
|Blade Diameter||44 inch (112cm) or 52 inch (132cm)|
|Number of Blades||3 ABS|
|Fan Direction||Reversible via remote for summer and winter use|
|Fan Speeds||6 speeds including super slow Night Mode|
|Maximum Airflow||44 inch fan: 9,270m3/hr
52 inch fan: 11,895m3/hr
|Colour||Matte black body with light walnut wood coloured blades|
|Remote Control Functions||Fan speed (1-6), fan direction (forward/reverse), Natural Breeze Mode, timer controls (30-minute, 1, 2, 4, 8-hour).|
|Installation Details||Allow at least 2.1m from blades to floor. Blade tip must be at least 30cm away from the nearest wall. To be installed by a qualified electrician.|
|Materials||ABS UV-resistant plastic blades, steel housing|
|Weight||5.2kg (44 inch) or 5.4kg (52 inch)|
|Warranty||6 year product warranty, 3 year in-home warranty|
|Product Identifiers||20523406, 20523506 (article numbers); 9008606234059, 9008606234097 (barcodes)|
|Further Details||Seacliff Brochure (PDF), 44in Datasheet (PDF), 52in Datasheet (PDF), User Manual (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other options are available?
This ceiling fan also comes with an LED light and in a range of other finishes (black, white and light oak). See all flush mount ceiling fans.
Can I install it on any flat ceiling?
Yes - the EGLO Seacliff ceiling fan can be mounted flush to any flat ceiling. It comes with timber screws to suit installation into timber ceiling joists. Your installer can provide the fixings for other ceilings types, such as concrete.
My ceiling is very high or angled. Is this suitable?
No - the EGLO Seacliff mounts directly to your ceiling to maximise the height between blades and the floor. The ceiling needs to be flat and ideally less than three metres high. See our complete range of EGLO ceiling fans for other options (with downrods) to suit higher, sloped, or vaulted ceilings.