Philips GreenPerform Gen3 LED High Bay 120W
The Philips GreenPerform Gen3 LED High Bay is a premium high bay lighting solution.
- 70% energy savings compared to 400W Metal Halide high bays.
- IP65 waterproof / outdoor rated protection.
- Long 50,000 hour system lifetime.
- Comes pre-wired with plug, 3m lead, and mounting hook.
- Turns on instantly, compared to the slow warm-up of HID lamps.
3rd Generation Philips LED High Bay for Maximum Efficiency
This is the latest / third generation GreenPerform LED Highbay from Philips.
This 120W model puts out the same amount of light (16,000 lumens) as the previous 160W model. Don't be mislead by the wattage of old stock or competitors! This 120W high bay is brighter than most other 150W(+) highbays on the market.
The Philips LED High Bay has superior heat sink design to maximise efficiency and longevity of the fitting.
Not only is it energy efficient, it's also less bulky and easier to handle.
Philips LED High Bay - Mounting Options
The Green Perform High Bay kit includes a mounting hook as standard. This is suitable for the vast majority of factory and warehouse applications.
As an optional extra, you can also purchase a mounting bracket. These are ideal if you want to angle the lights in a certain direction. The mounting brackets are also a good option for indoor sports complexes or other locations where the lights need to stay fixed in place, even when knocked.
The Philips GreenPerform Highbay can be mounted with a hook (supplied), bracket (optional extra), or pipe (not supplied by Philips - self fabrication).
Similar Brightness to a 400W Metal Halide High Bay
The following table shows how the Philips GreenPerfrom 120W LED High Bay achieves similar usable light output to a conventional high bay light, while using over 70% less energy.
|440W Actual Usage||120W Actual Usage|
|32,500 Lumens (spec)||16,000 Lumens (spec)|
|70% Lumen Maintenance*||95% Lumen Maintenance*|
|60% Light Output Ratio**||100% Light Output Ratio**|
|32,500 lm x 70% x 60%
= 13,650 lumens (actual output)
|16,000 lm x 95% x 100%
= 15,200 lumens (actual output)
* Lumen Maintenance at 10,000 hours compares the amount of light produced by a light fitting when it is brand new to the amount of light produced at a specific time in the future. Unlike LED, traditional hi bay lights have particularly poor lumen maintenance (and it gets much worse as time goes on).
** Light Output Ratio is a figure that indicates how much light gets lost inside the light fitting and surrounds. As LED's are highly directional they do not suffer from a poor light output ratio like older lighting technology.
Specifications - Philips GreenPerform Gen3 LED Highbay
|Colour Temperature||4000K (neutral / cool white)|
|Beam Angle||Wide Beam (100˚)|
|Light Output||133 lumens/watt (16,000 lumens)|
|Dimensions||105mm (height) x 417mm (diameter)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with a 3m lead and 3-pin power plug.|
|Product Identifiers||BY698P LED160/NW PSU WB L3000 EN (Product ID); 911401845899 (Philips 12NC Order Code)|
|Further Documentation||Philips GreenPerform Gen3 LED Highbay
- Spec Sheet (PDF),
- Installation Instructions (PDF),
- IES file (used by lighting designers),
- Lighting characteristics including polar intensity diagram and quantity estimation (PNG).