Daylight & Motion Sensor Add-On
This sensor installs onto the front of these Philips BY240P high bays. With infrared (IR) motion sensing, it cuts down electricity costs by dimming down when full brightness isn't needed.
By default, the sensor behaves as follows:
- Full brightness whenever motion is detected.
- Full brightness for 5 minutes after the last motion detection.
- After 5 minutes, power drops to a standby level of 30% brightness.
- The standby brightness is maintained until movement is detected again.
- By default, no daylight harvesting is active.
To wirelessly control this BY240Z Philips Highbay Sensor, buy the Philips BY240Z Highbay Remote. The remote extends the capabilities of the occupancy sensor beyond the default settings. See the documentation below for full programming options.