Philips Filament ST64 LED Bulb E27 7W Dimmable
Decorative, Dimmable Lighting
This vintage Edison Screw LED filament light from Philips saves power stylishly. With an amber tint and warm glow, it looks just like an old fashioned incandescent.
- 7 watt power draw (replaces 40-60W incandescent lights).
- Very warm 'candle glow' colour temperature (2000K).
- Pear-shaped bulb with gold colour tinted glass.
- Long 15,000 hours life - that's over 10 years if used 4 hours a day, every day!
- Also available in Bayonet B22 base.
Philips 'Pear Shaped' LED to Replace Filament Globes
- Instant full brightness & even 360° light distribution.
- Low 7W power consumption and just 1-2W when dimmed down!
- Smoothly dims all the way down to a faint glow with standard wall dimmers. Need a dimmer? See: Diginet MEDM
- Looks great in exposed fittings for minimalistic lighting.
- Available in many other globe shapes and base types: A60 B22, ST64 B22, G120 B22, G120 E27.
Elegant pear-shaped ST64 globe sets a great mood with LED technology.
Specifications - Philips Amber Filament ST64 Globe Edison Screw E27 Dimmable
|Cap Base||E27 (also called ES or Edison Screw)|
|Power Consumption||7W (equivalent to 60W)|
|Colour Temperature||2000K (Flame or Very Warm White)|
|Light Output||630 lumens|
|Dimmable||Yes, compatible with most AC dimmers|
|Dimensions||64 mm (width) x 148 mm (length)|
|Product Identifiers||Philips CLA LEDBulb D 7-60W ST64 E27 820 GOLD (
Manufacturers Description); 929001228919 (Order Code); 8718696575833 (Barcode).
|Further Documentation||Datasheet (PDF)|
What's the difference between an ST58 and ST64 globe?
Both ST58 and ST64 light bulbs are the same shape. The ST58 variant is 58mm wide, whereas this ST64 bulb is 64mm wide. As this is a relatively small diference you can fit an ST64 in most places that an ST58 bulb is used currently. If in doubt, please measure your light fitting before purchasing.