Three Phase Electricity Sub Meter (100 Amp)
This electricity sub meter provides an easy way to meter any three phase sites or loads consuming up to 100A of power.
It can be used to:
- Meter individual tenancies in shared office buildings or warehouse.
- Meter a shared load such as 3 phase electric vehicle charging in a strata building.
- Meter a separate dwelling on a property or farm with only one main electricity account.
- Monitor the energy usage of specific equipment within a business, such as the air conditioning, refrigeration, cool room, freezer room, dryers, ovens, or other process equipment.
The pulse output (flashing LED indicator light) allows you to use this meter in conjunction with our EW4500 Wireless Energy Monitor if desired.
3 Phase kWh Sub Meter - Specifications
- Nominal Voltage: 230V /400V AC (3 phase)
- Operational Voltage: 161-279V / 300-520V AC (3~)
- Insulation Capabilities: AC voltage withstand 2KV for 1 minute, impulse voltage withstand 6KV for 1.2µS
- Frequency: 50Hz ±10%
- Power Consumption: ≤2W / 10VA per phase
- Flash Rate (LED): CT Type 1600imp/kWh, Directly Connect 400imp/kWh
- DIN rail mountable
- Dimensions: 140mm high x 70mm wide x 70mm deep.
- Installation must be completed by a licensed electrician