Single Phase Electricity Sub Meter (45 Amp)
This 45 Amp electricity sub meter is ideal for use in locations where you would like to sub-meter individual circuits such as:
- Granny flat
- Electric hot water system
- Small sub-tenancy
- Accommodation cabins or circuits (eg. caravan parks powered sites)
Got a bigger site? Check out the larger Single Phase 80 Amp Sub Meter.
The display screen shows current usage and total (cumulative) usage in kWh. It is designed to be installed at you electricity switch board or meter board.
The unit also has a LED pulse output, which means it can be used in conjunction with the EW4500 Energy Monitor for a wireless electricity monitoring solution.
45 Amp Single Pole kWh Sub Meter - Specifications
- Voltage: 240V +/-20%
- Current: 45A
- Accuracy class: 1.0
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Impulse: 2000imp/kWh
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Power Consumption: <2W
- Temperature: -30 to 55˚C
- DIN RAIL standard installation size (19.5mm wide)
- Accommodates 10mm sq cable
- Display kWh and kW
- kWh Max: 99999.9
- Installation must be completed by an electrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it store data in a blackout or power outage?
Yes - there is a backup battery inside the meter.