Power-Mate Lite 10 Amp Power Meter
The Power-Mate Lite offers full power, cost, and greenhouse gas metering with outstanding accuracy.
Power-Mate Lite (10 Amp)
The Power-Mate Lite provides instantaneous and cumulative measures of power consumption, running costs, and greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, it projects these values going forward per hour, per week, per quarter and per year.
A simple menu allows the user to enter their own energy cost and greenhouse gas values (these will vary by location and power supplier). The Power-Mate Lite also provides technical measures such as supply voltage, current, power, VA and power factor.
Why choose the Power Mate Lite over other Power Meters?
As you may have noticed, we also sell a lower-cost power consumption meter. While that meter is suitable for many applications, there are several reasons why you may prefer the Power Mate Lite. These include:
- Higher accuracy readings - more decimal points on some readings like kWh and Amps.
- Easier to read - backlit screen and 'piggyback' style plug and lead which allows you to hold the display in your hand when the plug is at floor level.
- Projected readings - the Power Mate Lite projects its readings out over a year so you can get a quick idea on annual running cost of an appliance, without having to to the maths yourself.
As professional energy auditors we have been using the Power Mate Lite regularly for many years. It's a reliable, high accuracy tool for the frequent user, or those who like to have the highest accuracy readings.
Power-Mate Technical specifications
- Electricity Rate Setting: 0 – 99.999 c/kWh
- Greenhouse Gas Setting: 0 – 9.999 kg/kWh
- Inbuilt timer shows the total time the unit has been plugged in since last reset (up to 99 days)
- Cost: 0 – 999999 shown in ± $ to 0.01
- Energy: 0 – 99999 shown in ± kWh to 0.01
- Greenhouse Gas: 0 – 99999 shown in ± kg to 0.01
- Volts: 170.0 – 270.0 shown in VRMS to 0.1
- Amps: 00.000 – 10.000 shown in ARMS to 0.001
- Power: 0 – 2,400.0 shown in ± W to 0.1
- Apparent Power: 0 – 2,400.0 in VA to 0.5
- Power Factor: ± 0.001 to 1 (dimensionless) Leading/Lagging
- Frequency: 45-65 shown in Hz to 0.1
- Accuracy error for all ranges is better than 2%, (typical accuracy error is better than 1%)
- Power Mate Lite User Manual (PDF).