Smart ST72 LED Filament Light From Philips
The Philips Hue Filament ST72 Bulb is a large pear-shaped globe that fits Bayonet Cap (BC) B22 light fittings and lamps. It's a stunning modern re-creation of an old incandescent filament light, with a unique spiral wound LED design. The Hue light bulb connects to your phone via Bluetooth, or you can add it to your smart lighting system using the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Large pear shape 7.2cm diameter, 16.3cm length.
- Looks great as a vintage or decorative feature.
- Fully dim and switched on/off via the Hue App, or use the Hue wall switch.
- Adjustable colour temperature from the app from 2200K to 4500K. The out-of-the-box default setting is Warm White 2700K.
- Link up to 10 bulbs via Bluetooth or add a Hue Bridge to build a bigger system that can be controlled anywhere.
Specifications - Philips Hue Filament B22 Smart Light Bulb ST72
|Power||7W (0.2W standby power)|
|Light Output||550 lumens|
|Fitting Type||Bayonet Cap (BC) B22|
|Shape||ST72 (also suits many ST64 size fittings)
|Dimmable||Yes, deeply dimmable using Philips Hue App.|
|Colour Temperature Control||Yes. Adjustable from Warm White 2200K to Cool White 4500K.|
|Colour Control||No - see B22 Hue White & Colour.|
|Colour rendering index (CRI)||80|
|Connection||Bluetooth (directly to smartphone or tablet) and Zigbee Mesh (via optional Hue Bridge).|
|Dimensions||163mm tall by 72mm wide|
|Product Identifiers||Philips HueWA 7W Fil ST72 ANZ B22 (product name); 929002478002 (Philips 12NC); 8719514392892 (barcode).|
|Further Info||Brochure and Datasheet (PDF)|
Got questions about Philips Hue?
See our Philips Hue range for further product details and options.