Philips Hue Akari Smart LED Downlight
The Philips Hue Akari White & Colour Ambiance is a smart LED downlight that comes pre-wired with a power plug. It fits standard 90mm ceiling cutouts and offers complete RGB colour control and dimming.
The Philips Hue Akari Downlight connects to your phone via Bluetooth or the Philips Hue Bridge. It features:
- Top of the range Philips Hue LED downlight.
- Full RGB colour control - 16 million colour options.
- Colour temperature control from 2000K - 6500K (very warm white to daylight).
- Dimmable via the app or the optional Hue Wall Switch.
- Link up to 10 Philips Hue Downlights via Bluetooth. Or add a Hue Bridge to build a bigger system that can be controlled from anywhere.
- Advanced app-controlled lighting - timers, schedules, scenes, IFTTT and more.
Get complete colour temperature and light level control with Hue Akari: the top of the range Philips Hue Downlight.
Specifications - Philips Hue Akari RGB Downlight
|Power Usage||8.5W (0.2W standby power)|
|Voltage||220-240 V AC|
|Light Output||800 lumens at 4000K colour temperature|
||IP44 face, IC4 rated
|Dimmable||Yes - deeply dimmable using Philips Hue App|
|Colour Temperature Control||Yes - fully adjustable from 2000K (very warm white) to 6500K (cool daylight) using Hue App|
|RGB Colour Control||Yes - 16 million colour choices via Hue App|
|Connection||Bluetooth (directly to smartphone or tablet) and Zigbee Light Mesh (via optional Hue Bridge)|
|Dimensions||115mm diameter by 60mm height|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with 100cm power cable and AU/NZ 2-pin power plug|
|Product Identifiers||Philips Hue Akari WCA DL 90MM Downlight (product name); 929003016801 (Philips 12NC); 8719514344723 (barcode)|
|Further Details||Brochure and Datasheet (PDF)|
Philips Hue Akari downlight outer dimensions. Fits standard 90mm LED downlight ceiling hole cutouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions about Philips Hue?
See our Philips Hue range for further product details and options.
What other Philips Hue Downlights do you sell?
See here for our current options: Philips Hue Downlights.