Support, Warranty & Returns
Expert Advice & Tech Support
We are energy efficiency specialists and we stand behind every product that we sell. Should you have any questions please review the Specifications, Frequently Asked Questions and Customer Reviews sections on each product page. If you've already done that - please contact us.
Minimum 2 Year Warranty on All Products
All of our products come backed with a minimum two year warranty.
If you receive a defective product, or if it develops a fault under normal operating conditions within the warranty period, we will replace it. Please note we may require the faulty product back for testing, in which case we will pay for the return postage.
Further details about warranty (effective from 14th October 2015):
- All products including Energy Monitors & Energy Savers = 2 Year Warranty.
- All LED Lighting with lamp lifetime of 25,000 hours or higher = 3 Year Warranty.
- FLIR Thermal Imaging = 2 Year Parts & Labour; 5 Year Battery; 10 Year Detector.
- Solar Air Heater = 10 Year Warranty, if installed by a licensed contractor.
- The minimum 2 Year Warranty is provided by our company (Reduction Revolution Pty Ltd, ABN: 74 141 672 764), even if the manufacturer's warranty is only for 1 Year. The extended warranties shown above are generally backed by the relevant manufacturers (Philips, FLIR, etc) but you can still make the warranty claim through us.
- Simply retain the order confirmation email as proof of purchase.
Change of Mind Returns Accepted for 30 Days
If you change your mind about a product, you can return it to us for an exchange or store credit (equivalent product value). Alternatively, we can send you a refund less our actual postage costs and restocking fee.
- Returns are accepted for 30 days after purchase.
- You are responsible for return postage costs.
- Goods are only accepted for refund or exchange in "as sold" condition.
FREE Returns & Replacement for faulty product
If your product is faulty or defective, we will replace it. You will not incur any additonal postage costs if this occurs within the warranty period.
Please contact us before sending any return goods so we can provide you with the appropriate return address.