Add Philips Smart Plugs to Your Hue Lighting System
The Philips Hue Smart Plug turns any lamp or light with a standard wall plug into a controllable smart light. Switch the light on and off using the Hue App, group it with other Hue lights, create schedules and more.
The smart plug connects to your phone via Bluetooth or your smart lighting system using the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Switches any device with a standard 10A wall plug through the Hue App.
- Can be controlled from anywhere when used with the Hue Bridge.
- Trigger the Hue Plug with Hue Motion Sensors or Dimmer Switch.
- Turn old lights and lamps 'smart' or get creative and connect and control other plug-in devices.
- Australia / NZ version designed for standard wall outlets.
The Philips Hue Plug lets you control any power outlet from the Hue App.
Specifications - Philips Hue Smart Plug
|Power Rating||2400W (10A)|
|Power Consumption||0.5W (0.2W standby)|
|Connection||Bluetooth (directly to smartphone or tablet) and Zigbee Mesh (via optional Hue Bridge).|
|Dimensions||60mm wide x 60mm tall x 64mm deep including pins (44mm deep excluding pins)|
|Product Identifiers||Philips Hue 1x Smart plug AU/NZL (product name); 929003051001 (Philips 12NC); 8719514342361 (barcode).|
|Further Documentation||Brochure and Datasheet (PDF)|
Got questions about Philips Hue?
See our Philips Hue range for further product details and options.
The smart plugs are a little wide bit thank got for power boards with extra wide plug sizes
Easy to set up
Works grate with good BT range to Hub. The app takes a bit to get use to but overall no issues.