Philips Hue Smart Plug
Add Philips Smart Plugs to Your Hue Lighting System
The Philips Hue Smart Plug turns any lamp or light with a standard wall plug into a controllable smart light. Switch the light on and off using the Hue App, group it with other Hue lights, create schedules and more.
The smart plug connects to your phone via Bluetooth or your smart lighting system using the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Switches any device with a standard 10A wall plug through the Hue App.
- Can be controlled from anywhere when used with the Hue Bridge.
- Trigger the Hue Plug with Hue Motion Sensors or Dimmer Switch.
- Turn old lights and lamps 'smart' or get creative and connect and control other plug-in devices.
- Australia / NZ version designed for standard wall outlets.
The Philips Hue Plug lets you control any power outlet from the Hue App.
Specifications - Philips Hue Smart Plug
|Power Rating||2400W (10A)|
|Power Consumption||0.5W (0.2W standby)|
|Connection||Bluetooth (directly to smartphone or tablet) and Zigbee Mesh (via optional Hue Bridge).|
|Dimensions||64mm height x 60mm width x 60mm deep|
|Product Identifiers||Philips Hue 1x Smart plug AU/NZL (product name); 929002240801 (Philips 12NC); 8718699689346 (barcode).|
|Further Documentation||Brochure and Datasheet (PDF)|
Got questions about Philips Hue?
See our Philips Hue range for further product details and options.