Philips CorePro 8.5W (26W) G24d-3 2 Pin LED Bulb
The Philips CorePro 8.5W PLC LED light bulb is a direct replacement for all 2-pin style fluorescent CFL lights with a G24d-3 base.
- Energy-efficient - over 60% energy savings.
- Easy installation - fits all magnetic and electronic ballast '2-pin' fittings with G24d-3 base.
- Adjustable - the light can be rotated up to 90˚ so you can direct the light output in the right direction, no matter what fitting is being used.
- Longer lifetime & no mercury.
The Philips G24d-3 LED PLC is a downlight lamp replacement that delivers incredible energy savings. It's a direct retrofit lamp that’s simple to install.
This Philips 8.5W LED Bulb replaces existing 26W 2 Pin PL lights with a G24d-3 base.
You can check that your existing bulbs are the G24d-3 type by observing the location of the notch on the base of the globe, as well as the position of the two pins. Please note we also sell the similar but different G24d-2 LED lights.
Specifications - Philips G24d-3 2 Pin PLC LED
|Fitting Type||G24d-3 2 Pin PL or PL-C light fittings|
|Power Consumption||8.5 Watts|
|Equivalent Wattage||26W CFL (compact fluorescent)|
|Colour Temperature||3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white)|
|Light Output||900 lumens (3000K)
950 lumens (4000K)
|Dimensions||33.4mm (width of globe) x 170.1mm (total length)|
|Installation||Retrofit, self install.|
|Product Identifiers||Philips CorePro LED PLC 8.5W, 830 / 840 2P G24d-3; 929001201202 / 929001201208, 929001201302 / 929001201308 (Order codes); 8718696669990, 8718696670019 (Barcodes)|
LED PLC 8.5W 830 2P G24d-3
LED PLC 8.5W 840 2P G24d-3
How can I be sure that I have a G24d-3 type light fitting?
To ensure you buy the correct light bulb you can:
- Check for the "G24d-3" code on your existing light bulb, light fitting, or old light bulb box. Another hint is that the old globes typically use 26W of power.
- Check that the base looks the same - see above item description.
- Check the dimensions - see product images section for detailed dimensions.
If it doesn't look quite right you may need the similar but slightly smaller G24d-2 PLC LED bulb that we also have available.