LotusGrill Natural Beech Lump Charcoal 2.5kg Bag
This high quality beech "lump" charcoal is designed especially for the LotusGrill.
It lights up faster, burns hotter, and creates less smoke than inferior barbecue fuels. It’s also more responsive to oxygen, making it easier to control the fire's temperature with the LotusGrill’s fan control dial.
The charcoal pieces are the perfect size fit for the LotusGrill charcoal canister, which is much smaller and efficient than a 'regular' charcoal BBQ.
- Light it using the ethanol safety fuel gel.
- Made from high quality Beech hardwood.
- Ignites faster, burns hotter and cleaner.
- Less smoke with no chemical additives.
- CO2 Neutral.
- 2.5 kg provides enough fuel for 15 cook-ups.
- Charcoal pieces are the perfect size for the LotusGrill but can be used with other brands of charcoal BBQs.
- Packaged Weight - 2.7kg
- Packaged Dimensions - 150mm x 290mm x 370mm
Dispose of used charcoal in non-combustible or metal containers only. Do not dispose of in plastic or flammable containers.
Please Note: Regular charcoal briquettes or heat beads are not recommended for use with the LotusGrill. They burn too slowly and do not provide a useful amount of heat (we have tried!).