This ethanol safety fuel gel helps start your LotusGrill quickly and easily. It also works with other charcoal or wood barbeques.
Here's how you use it:
- Squeeze a circle of fire lighter gel onto the ignition plate.
- Place the plate into the inner bowl of the Lotus Grill.
- Turn the fan on to maximum, then light the gel with a match or lighter. You should see a faint blue flame with no smoke.
- Place the filled charcoal canister on top of the ignition plate. Within minutes, the charcoal will be glowing hot.
For use with Lotus Grill's lump charcoal.
- Ethanol-based, odourless
- Volume - 200ml
- Packaged Dimensions - 55mm x 45mm x 130mm
Safely Warning: do not use liquid spirits, petrol, or something similar to ignite or reactivate the fire.
Just what I was looking for to assist with wood fire cooking
Easy smooth transaction. Item well packed and arrived quickly (surprised & grateful) Would recommend and use again
A great gel. I use for lighting a rocket stove. Long burn time. Only complaint is it is way too expensive. The Samba fire lighter gel is terrible and smokes like crazy. This is lovely and clean.
Not as easy to light nor as hot as the things I bought in Japan for individual mini cooking pots but ok
very happy with this product
Fast, easy, clean, effective and no horrible odors