Versatile, High-Quality Electric Heat Pad
This Beurer HK Comfort Special Edition Heat Pad is made from luxuriously soft microfibre and provides targeted warmth and pain relief. It features:
- Three illuminated temperature settings with rapid heat-up.
- Breathable, skin-friendly material with detachable power cord for machine washing.
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes.
- Versatile size at 44cm x 33cm.
Need something a little bigger? See our Beurer XXL Heat Pad.
Say Goodbye to Hot Water Bottles & Heat Packs
The Beurer Heat Pad gives you the comfort of a hot water bottle or heat pack without the hassle. No more messing around with boiling water or the microwave; just plug in and turn it on when needed.
This compact Heat Pad is popular for pain relief, such as lower back pain, shoulder pain, and joint pain.
But it's also a great, energy-efficient way to keep warm. It takes up less space than a heated throw blanket, and you can even sit on it, whether on an office chair or the couch.
"I put this on my chair and sit on it... It's amazing how a small electric pad can keep you warm on super cold mornings." - Jackie.
Here are some of the features which make the Beurer Heat Pads better than the competition:
- Super cosy fabric. The fabric is certified by OEKO-TEX 100, which means that no harmful substances are used in its manufacture or processing.
- Safe operation. Safety features include the patented Beurer Safety System, precise temperature control, and 90-minute auto-off timer
- German quality. Beurer is a 100-year-old German brand, and these Heat Pads are manufactured in Europe. Unlike other heat pads on the market, this unit comes with a 3 Year Warranty.
Specifications - Beurer Electric Heat Pad
|Power Consumption||Max 100W (lower on average)
|Components||Heat pad, controller, power lead & plug|
|Power Plug||Australia / New Zealand plug|
|Colour & Texture||Super-soft, dark grey|
|Dimensions||44cm x 33cm|
|Installation||Self-install / portable product|
|Product Identifiers||Beurer HK Comfort Personal Heat Pad Special Edition SE; HKCOMFORTSE; 4211125273064|
|Safety Notes & Features||- Beurer Safety System
- Electronic temperature control
- 3 heat settings
- Auto power off after 90 minutes
- Detachable controller, machine-washable heat pad
|Documentation||Beurer Personal Heat Pad Manual (PDF).|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this Heat Pad cost to run?
This heat pad uses a maximum 100 watts of power - although power draw at this level is usually restricted to the initial heat-up phase. Average power use over time is less than 50W - meaning it'll cost you about 2 cents if used for 2 hours.
How do I reset the 90-minute auto-off timer?
If you want to keep using the heat pad after an hour and a half, simply switch it off for 5 seconds. The timer will reset, and you can select a heating level on the controller.
Can I machine wash the heat pad?
Yes. Make sure you disconnect the power cord and controller from the heat pad before doing any cleaning. Printed instructions are provided with the product.
What other heaters do you sell?
Heating and cooling appliances are the highest energy users in most homes and business, so it pays to be efficient. See our full range of energy-efficient heating and cooling products.
Very good heat pad, comfortable, safe, easy to use. While appreciating 90 minute power cut off, it would be good to be able to override this for say 4 hours so I don’t keep waking during the night
Very easy to use and helps relieve muscle pain in my back.
Last winter was painful for my arthritis, this heat pad was literally a life saver