Large Heat Pad With Plush Fabric
The Beurer HK123 Nordic XXL Heat Pad provides soothing therapy and comforting warmth. It features:
- A large size at 60cm x 30cm.
- Three temperature settings with rapid heat-up function.
- Super cosy 'Nordic' plush fleece fabric.
- It can be machine-washed.
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes.
This Beurer Heat Pad is generously sized at 60x30cm. If you need something smaller, see our Beurer Personal Heat Pad.
Flexible Heat Pad With Many Uses
The Beurer XXL Heat Pad is large enough to heat your entire back or shoulders. Its large surface area makes it far more versatile than other heating options like hot water bottles and heat packs.
Initially designed for pain relief, it's also an excellent and energy-efficient way to keep warm. You can even sit or lean on it instead of using a heated throw.
Here are some of the features that make the Beurer XXL Heat Pad better than the competition:
- Super cosy fabric. Certified by OEKO-TEX 100, which means that no harmful substances are used in the fabric's manufacture or processing.
- Safe operation. This electric Heat Pad uses the patented Beurer Safety System, which includes precise temperature control and a unique construction method for the heating elements.
- German quality. These Heat Pads are designed and manufactured in Europe. Unlike other heat pads on the market, this unit comes with a 3 Year Warranty.
Specifications - Beurer Heat Pad XXL Nordic
|Max 100W (lower on average)
|Heat pad, controller, power lead & plug
|Australia / New Zealand plug with 2.4-metre cord
|Colour & Texture
|Super-soft, Nordic grey
|60cm x 30cm
|Self-install / portable product
|Beurer Nordic XXL Heat Pad; HK 123
|Safety Notes & Features
|- Beurer Safety System
- Electronic temperature control
- 3 heat settings
- Auto power off after 90 minutes
- Detachable controller, machine-washable heat pad
|Brochure and Manual (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this Heat Pad cost to run?
This heat pad uses a maximum of 100 watts of power - although power draw at this level is usually restricted to the initial heat-up phase. Average power use over time is less than 50W - meaning it'll cost you about 1 cent per hour of operation.
How do I reset the 90-minute auto-off timer?
If you want to keep using the heat pad after an hour and a half, switch it off for 5 seconds. The timer will reset, and you can select a heating level on the controller.
Can I machine wash the heat pad?
Yes. Make sure you disconnect the power cord and controller from the heat pad before doing any cleaning. Detailed instructions are provided with the product
Can I sit on the heat pad?
Yes, you can sit or rest up against the heat pad, provided it's not folded.
What other heaters do you sell?
Heating is among the most significant energy users in most homes and businesses, so it pays to be efficient. See our full range of energy-efficient heaters.