Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket - Grey
This is a grey coloured heated throw blanket from Sunbeam's Feel Perfect premium range. Its key features include:
- Sherpa Fleece - Cosy microfleece fabric that's warm and snuggly.
- 6 Heat Settings - Comes with an easy-to-use illuminated digital controller.
- Fast & Efficient - Rapid heat up with a maximum power draw of 150 Watts.
- 3 Timer Options - The blanket will automatically switch off in 1, 3 or 9 hours (you choose on the controller).
- Easy To Clean - The controller is detachable, and the heated throw is machine washable.
- 3 Year Warranty - replacement guarantee in Australia & New Zealand.
Sunbeam Quality Heated Throw
The Sunbeam Feel Perfect Sherpa Fleece heated throw rug is a versatile and high quality heated throw. You can use it on the couch, in the bedroom (as an over blanket), or sitting at your work desk.
Sunbeam has over 50 years of experience manufacturing safe and dependable electric blankets and heated throws. This unit includes Italian electronics (heating elements and controller) and has nine levels of safety protection built-in.
Sunbeam Heated Throw Video
Watch a short video of this Sunbeam heated throw's features:
Specifications - Sunbeam Feel Perfect Sherpa Fleece Heated Throw
|Type||Throw Rug / Overblanket
|Dimensions||160cm x 120cm|
|Power Use||150W maximum (lower on low settings)|
|Included Parts||Heated throw blanket; detachable controller with generous 3.7m lead and AU/NZ power plug; zipper storage bag|
|Fast Heat Up||Yes - 10 minutes|
|Auto-Off||Yes - 1 hour, 3 hours, or 9 hours|
|Installation||Self-installation / portable product|
|Further Info||User Guide (PDF)|
|Product Identifiers||TRF4200 (Part Number), 9311445036532 (Barcode)|
How do I operate the controller?
The Sunbeam Feel Perfect Sherpa Fleece throw blanket is super easy to use. Press the main power button to turn on the heated blanket, then:
- Press the timer button 🕒 to switch between the 1 hour, 3 hour, or 9 hour auto-off timer. If the timer setting is changed, the timer will restart.
- Select your desired temperature using the thermometer button. Settings 1-4 can be used for extended periods, whereas settings 5 and 6 are best for fast preheating.