Ledvance Recessed PIR Motion Sensor
Indoor Ceiling Recessed Motion Sensor
The Ledvance Recessed Motion Sensor installs into ceilings quickly and easily. It detects motion and switches lighting off when no one is around. With 360° detection, it's ideal for home or business spaces which are often unoccupied. Features include:
- Unobtrusive and compact flush mount design sits in plasterboard or office ceiling tiles.
- Spring retention clips and small 70mm cutout enable fast installation.
- Passive Infrared PIR sensor detects movement 360° within an 8 metre diameter.
- Pull-down access feature allows anyone to adjust time and daylight (lux) level sensitivity after installation.
- 5 year warranty and 3-wire design for maximum reliability. '3-wire' sensors are the best choice for all lights, especially LED.
The unique pull-down design makes the sensor easy to adjust.
Switch Lights & Other Loads On & Off Automatically
Occupancy sensors like this help cut power bills and save money wherever lights get left on unnecessarily. Whether in bathrooms at your workplace or the garage at home there are many applications. A few others include areas such as meeting rooms, hallways, walk-in robes, storage areas, closets or pantry rooms. Anywhere you might forget to turn a light off can be a source of wasted power and unnecessarily high energy bills.
PIR Motion Sensor - Installation & Adjustment
The Ledvance Recessed Motion Sensor can be installed in ceilings at a height of around 2.4 metres. Once mounted in the ceiling, it detects motion below in 360° up 4 metres from the sensor (ie. an 8 metre diameter around the sensor).
The detection range of the sensor unit.
The sensor itself can also be adjusted - for the time of operation and daylight sensitivity:
- The "TIME" control is for between 10 seconds and 15 minutes. Note: the unit does not switch off every 15 minutes. At the maximum setting, it switches off 15 minutes after any motion has been detected.
- The "LUX" sensor determines whether the light will still come on during the day, or only after dark.
Both of these settings are user-adjustable, just pull down the sensor where it says 'open' to access the adjustment dials. Therefore, you can still make changes after your electrician has completed the installation.
Specifications - Ledvance Pull-Down Recessed Motion Sensor
||Recessed (70mm cutout)|
|Sensor Type||Passive infrared sensor (PIR)
Photocell (for daylight detection)
|Connection Type||3 wire terminal block|
|Voltage||220 - 240V AC|
|Rated Loads||300 watts LED
300 watts CFL
1200 watts halogen
|Maximum Current||6 amps|
|Power On Time||Adjustable 10 seconds to 15 minutes.
Restarts from the last movement detected.
|Detection Distance||8 metre|
|Protection||IP20 indoor rated|
|Dimensions||80mm (width) x 62mm (depth)
|Installation||To be completed by an electrician.
Note: Time and daylight sensing (lux level) are user adjustable after installation.
|Product Identifiers||Ledvance LED Value PIR Motion Sensor MS-SV INF-CR-A 360 220-240 V IP20 (manufacturers description); 4058075373013 (barcode).|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other motion sensor products do you sell?
We sell a variety of PIR motion sensors, as well as lights with sensors built-in for car parks, security lighting, and offices. Click here to see our full range: Motion Sensors For Lights.
Who is Ledvance?
Ledvance is the new name for Osram, a German lighting brand. All light fittings from the company are now branded as 'LEDVANCE' whereas their light globes are still branded as 'OSRAM'.