Philips Tri Colour LED Downlight 24W Dimmable (200mm Cutout)
Energy Efficient Large Diameter Commercial Downlight
The Philips SmartBright LED downlight suits all '8 Inch' (approx 200mm) ceiling lighting cut outs. These are commonly found in office, retail and commercial premises.
- Bright & Efficient - 2,000 lumens using just 24 watts.
- Dimmable - with many existing dimmers and new LED dimmers.
- Tri-Colour Switch - select between warm white (3000K), cool white (4300K) or daylight (6500K) on the back of the light fitting.
- 200mm / 8 Inch Size - suits 195-210mm ceiling cut outs.
- IP44 face & IC-4 rated - suits all areas including wet areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundries. Can be abutted & covered with ceiling insulation.
Update old PL reflector downlights (left) to modern integrated Philips LED (right).
Swap High Maintenance PL Downlights to LED
Old recessed and reflector lighting is often powered by outdated compact fluorescent, halogen or HID technology with short lamp life and excessive energy consumption. Upgrading to an integrated LED fitting has several benefits:
- Efficient - reduce power usage by over 50% compared to 2x26W PLC light fittings.
- Long life - 30,000 hour rating, maintenance free.
- Easy to install - pre-wired with 1.2m power cable and 2-pin plug.
- Flexible - set colour temperature on site to match existing lighting or meet occupant requirements.
Designed for fast deployment and straight-forward commissioning, installation is simple:
- Check existing cutout diameter or cut a 200mm hole (refer to dimensions below).
- Select desired colour temperature at the switch and connect the 2-pin plug.
- Flip the spring clips back and place the light in the cut out.
200mm cut out LED downlight dimensions (in millimetres).
Specifications - Philips SmartBright Tri Colour LED Downlight 24W Dimmable (200mm Cut Out)
|Voltage||220-240 V (50/60Hz)|
|Colour Temperature||User switchable between: 3000K (warm white), 4300K (neutral / cool white), 6500K (daylight).|
|Light Output||2000 lumens|
|Beam Angle||Approx 150˚|
|Dimmable||Yes - leading and trailing edge dimmers (down to 10% depending on dimmer). See Diginet MEDM.|
|IC Rating||IC4 rated - can fully cover with insulation|
|IP Rating||IP44 front (splash proof), IP20 back|
|Dimensions||230.5mm (width) x 64mm (depth) - suitable for 200mm applications (195-210mm cut out)|
|Housing Material||Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)|
|Installation||Self install. Comes pre-wired with flex lead and 2-pin power plug.|
|Product Identifiers||Manufacturers Description: DN029B-2 LED20/CCT PSR-E D200 CAU; Product Code: 911401713882; Barcode: 8710163317199|
|Further Documentation||Spec sheet (PDF), Installation Guide (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What wattage existing light fittings does it replace?
It can replace existing office downlights in a wide variety of configurations, including:
- 2 x 32W PLC
- 2 x 26W PLC
- 2 x 18W PLC
- 35W HID
- 50-100W halogen