Osram LED Panel 32W (1200 x 300mm)
An Efficient LED Troffer - 120cm x 30cm
The Osram LED panel is an ideal replacement for ceiling 'troffer' light fittings. It has the following features:
- Standard 1200mm x 300mm panel size.
- Suits recessed, surface mounted or suspended applications.
- Slimline and lightweight design.
- Long 30,000 hour lifetime.
- Two colour temperatures: Cool White 4000K or Daylight 6500K (see dropdown above).
- Also available in other LED troffer sizes.
Benefits of this Osram / Ledvance LED Panel
There are several benefits to switching to LED troffers over other options such as LED tubes. These include:
- Easy handling and installation - product only weighs 3kg and is 10.5mm thick. This is a big improvement on the old cumbersome fluorescent light fittings.
- Wide compatibility - suits all common ceiling grid layouts. It is ideal for replacing either T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Massive energy savings - reduce energy consumption over 60% (for a twin T8 tube fitting).
- Lower maintenance - reduce maintenance costs with a long fixture lifetime. There is no need for lamp replacements!
Commercial lighting installation with 1.2m x 0.3m LED panels.
Specifications - Osram LED Panel Troffer 1200mm x 300mm
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White (4000K) or Daylight (6500K)|
|Light Output||3,200 lumens|
|Dimensions||1195mm x 295mm x 10.5mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids.|
|Carton Quantity||3 (this listing is for 1 unit)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with a plug and lead for quick recessed (t-bar) installation. See also surface mount kit, or wire suspension kit.|
|Material||Aluminium in white (RAL9003)|
OSRAM LEDVANCE PANEL LED 0312 32W/4000K & 32W/6500K 230V 3X1F&PLEDVO (manufacturer description); 4058075014138, 4058075014152 (barcodes)
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheets (4000K & 6500K), IES file (for lighting designers).|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other sizes are available?
We stock a complete range of Osram LED Panels covering all standard sizes.
|1200 x 300mm (this listing)||32 W||3,200 lm|
|600 x 600mm LED Panel||32 W||3,200 lm|
|1200 x 600mm LED Panel||53 W||5,300 lm|
|600 x 300mm LED Panel||17 W||1,600 lm|
Does it come with replaceable LED tubes?
No - the LED components are built into the light fitting. Old troffer lights have tubes, ballasts, starters, and connectors - all of which can fail. On the other hand, these LED troffers are a single unit for simplicity and ease of installation.
They will last for a very long time - at least 10 years under normal office hours. If a light does fail, the whole fitting needs to be replaced. This is easily done as they come pre-wired with a power plug, so an electrician is not required.
Is this a 'T8' or 'T5' light fitting?
The terms T8 and T5 refer to old-style fluorescent tubes. As this LED panel light does not contain tubes (see above), these terms do not apply. What is important is the size of the panel (1200mm x 300mm).
Do you have a brighter or higher wattage option?
Wattage is no longer a direct indicator of brightness. These 32W Osram LED panels are an ideal replacement for twin-tube light fittings. They are as bright as some other brand's 36W, 40W or even 45W LED panels.
If you need a much higher brightness solution please see our Osram LED Panel Troffer 53W 1200 x 600mm.
How many LED troffers should be used in an existing office fit-out?
For existing office fit-outs a one-for-one replacement is generally suitable. In other words, simply replace your existing fluorescent troffers with these LED panels!
How many LED troffers should be used in a new office fit-out?
We recommend that you consult a lighting designer if required. Generally speaking we can say:
- For storage areas and corridors about 10 x LED Troffers per 100m2 is adequate.
- A density closer to 15 x LED Troffers per 100m2 will achieve 400+ lux at desk level throughout. This exceeds Australian Standards guidance for office lighting.
What other options are available?
Instead of upgrading the panel, you can keep your existing light fittings and upgrade the tubes.