Ledvance Tri Colour LED Panel 20W - 600 x 300mm
Small LED Panel - 60cm x 30cm
This compact LED panel light from Ledvance has the following key features:
- Common 600mm x 300mm panel size.
- Selectable colour temperature.
- Long 50,000-hour lifetime and 5-year warranty.
- Fits standard office ceiling lighting grids.
- Can also be surface mounted or suspended.
The new 'tri colour' switch allows you to choose between Warm White (3000K), Cool White (4000K), and Daylight (6500K).
Benefits of This LED Panel Light
There are several benefits to switching to LED troffers over other options such as LED tubes. These include:
- Easy handling and installation - product only weighs 1kg and is 34mm thick. This is a big improvement on the old cumbersome fluorescent light fittings.
- Broad compatibility - suits standard office ceiling grid layouts. It is ideal for replacing either T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Massive energy savings - cut energy consumption by 60% (compared to a 2 x 18W T8 tube fitting).
- Lower maintenance - reduce maintenance costs with a long fixture lifetime. There is no need for lamp replacements!
Specifications - 600 x 300 LED Panel Light
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K, Cool White 4000K & Daylight 6500K - user selectable on the light fitting. Also called 'tri colour' or '3CCT'.|
|Light Output||2,200 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 295mm x 34mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids|
|Carton Quantity||5 (this listing is for 1 unit)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with an AU/NZ power plug and a 1.5-metre lead for quick installation.|
|Material||SPCC steel housing, PMMA (acrylic) diffuser, both in white.|
|Product Identifiers||ORAM LEDVANCE LED VALUE TRI-COLOUR PANEL LED0306 20W 3000K 4000K 6500K 230V 3CCT LDVAL PANEL 0306 FP 20W G2 TRI 5X1 LEDV (manufacturer description); 4058075490734 (barcodes)|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other sizes are available?
See our full range of LED panel lights for some other options.
Who is Ledvance?
Ledvance is the new name for Osram, a German lighting company founded in 1919. All light fittings from the company are now branded as 'LEDVANCE' whereas their light globes are still branded as 'OSRAM'.
Working well, easy to install.
I purchased three of these and they are fantastic! Exactly what I was expecting. Highly recommend this product. Light weight and easy to handle.
Perfect thank you
The ordered LED panel arrived damaged and Reduction Revolution instantly agreed to send a second one priority post at no charge. It arrived the next day. Fantastic service thank you.
Very good company. Many thanks!!!