Ledvance LED Panel 20W (600 x 300mm)
Small LED Panel - 60cm x 30cm
The Osram LED Panel is designed to replace T5 and T8 ceiling panel or 'troffer' light fittings. It has the following features:
- Direct replacement for '600 x 300' fluorescent panel lights (2 x 2 foot).
- Can be used in recessed (t-bar) ceilings or suspended.
- Slimline and lightweight design.
- Comes pre-wired with a plug and lead for easy installation.
- Long 50,000 hour lamp life rating.
- Also available in other LED panel sizes.
Choose between Cool White 4000K or Daylight 6500K (see dropdown menu above).
Make The Switch to LED Panels
There are several benefits to switching to LED panels over other options such as LED retrofit tubes. These include:
- Easy handling and installation - product only weighs 1.2kg and is just 34mm thick. This is a drastic improvement over old cumbersome fluorescent light fittings.
- Wide compatibility - suits all common ceiling grid layouts, ideal for replacing either T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Massive energy savings - reduce energy consumption by 60% (when compared to an existing twin T8 tube fitting).
- Lower maintenance - reduce maintenance costs with a long fixture lifetime and no need for lamp replacements!
Specifications - LED Panel / Troffer 600 x 300
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Cool White (4000K) or Daylight 6500K|
|Light Output||1,800 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 295mm x 34mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids|
|Carton Quantity||5 (this listing is for 1 unit)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with a plug and lead for quick installation|
|Material||Aluminium in White|
OSRAM LEDVANCE VALUE PANEL LED 0306 20W 4000K / 6500K 230V 5X1 LEDVO (manufacturer description); 4058075330573, 4058075330597 (barcode)
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheets 4000K & 6500K (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other sizes are available?
We stock a complete range of Osram LED Panels in all standard sizes. Including:
Are Osram & Ledvance the same brand?
Yes - Ledvance is the new name for Osram, a German lighting company founded in 1919. All light fittings from the company are now branded as 'LEDVANCE' whereas their light globes are still branded as 'OSRAM'.
Will this LED panel match my previous purchase?
The previous version of this LED panel was rated at 17W with a slightly lower light output. You can use this new 20W model alongside the previous model.