Ledvance Tri Colour LED Panel 20W (600 x 300mm)
Small LED Panel - 60cm x 30cm
The Ledvance LED panel is an ideal replacement for ceiling 'troffer' light fittings. It has the following features:
- Common 600mm x 300mm panel size.
- Selectable colour temperature.
- Long 50,000 hour lifetime & 5 year warranty.
- Fits standard office ceiling lighting grids. Can also be surface mounted or suspended.
- Also available in other LED panel sizes.
The new 'tri colour' switch allows you to choose between Warm White (3000K), Cool White (4000K), and Daylight (6500K).
Benefits of This Osram / Ledvance LED Panel
There are several benefits to switching to LED troffers over other options such as LED tubes. These include:
- Easy handling and installation - product only weighs 1kg and is 34mm thick. This is a big improvement on the old cumbersome fluorescent light fittings.
- Wide compatibility - suits common office ceiling grid layouts. It is ideal for replacing either T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting.
- Massive energy savings - reduce energy consumption by 60% (compared to a 2 x 18W T8 tube fitting).
- Lower maintenance - reduce maintenance costs with a long fixture lifetime. There is no need for lamp replacements!
Specifications - LED Panel Light 600 x 300
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Colour Temperature||Warm White 3000K, Cool White 4000K & Daylight 6500K - user selectable on the light fitting. Also called 'tri colour' or '3CCT'.|
|Light Output||2,200 lumens|
|Dimensions||595mm x 295mm x 34mm - suitable for standard office lighting ceiling grids|
|Carton Quantity||5 (this listing is for 1 unit)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with a 1.5 metre plug and lead for quick installation.|
|Material||SPCC steel housing, PMMA (acrylic) diffuser, both in white.|
|Product Identifiers||ORAM LEDVANCE LED VALUE TRI-COLOUR PANEL LED0306 20W 3000K 4000K 6500K 230V 3CCT LDVAL PANEL 0306 FP 20W G2 TRI 5X1 LEDV (manufacturer description); 4058075490734 (barcodes)|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What other sizes are available?
We stock a complete range of tri colour LED Panels covering all standard sizes, including:
Does it come with replaceable LED tubes?
No - the LED components are built into the light fitting. Old troffer lights have tubes, ballasts, starters, and connectors - all of which can fail. On the other hand, these LED troffers are a single unit for simplicity and ease of installation.
They will last for a very long time - at least 10 years under normal office hours. If a light does fail, the whole fitting needs to be replaced. This is easily done as they come pre-wired with a power plug, so an electrician is not required.
How many LED panels will I need?
- Existing office fit-outs - a one-for-one replacement is generally suitable. In other words, simply replace your existing 0.6m x 0.3m troffers with these LED panels.
- New fit-out for storage areas and corridors - use about 20 x 600 by 300 LED Panels per 100m2.
- New fit-out above work stations - use closer to 30 x LED Panels per 100m2. This will achieve 400+ lux at desk level throughout (exceeding Australian Standards guidance for office lighting).
Who is Ledvance?
Ledvance is the new name for Osram, a German lighting company founded in 1919. All light fittings from the company are now branded as 'LEDVANCE' whereas their light globes are still branded as 'OSRAM'.
Will this LED panel match my previous purchase?
The previous versions of this 600 x 300 LED panel were a single colour temperature. With the new tri colour panel, you can select the colour temperature of additional panels to match your existing panels.