Philips Tri Colour LED Downlight 18W Dimmable (200mm)
Energy Efficient Large 200mm Cut Out Downlight
The Philips 200mm LED downlight suits all '8 Inch' (approx 200mm) ceiling lighting cut outs. These are commonly found in office, retail and commercial premises.
- Bright & Efficient - 2,000 lumens using just 18 watts (down from 24W with the previous version)
- Dimmable - with many existing dimmers and new LED dimmers.
- Tri-Colour Switch - select between warm white (3000K), cool white (4000K) or daylight (6500K) on the back of the light fitting.
- 200mm / 8 Inch Size - suits 195-210mm ceiling cut outs.
- IP44 face & IC-4 rated - suits all areas including wet areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundries. Can be abutted & covered with ceiling insulation.
Update old PL reflector downlights (left) to modern integrated Philips LED (right).
Swap High Maintenance 200mm Downlights to LED
Old recessed and reflector lighting is often powered by outdated compact fluorescent, halogen or HID technology with short lamp life and excessive energy consumption. Upgrading to an integrated LED fitting has several benefits:
- Efficient - reduce power usage by over 50% compared to 2x26W PLC light fittings.
- Long life - 30,000 hour rating, maintenance free.
- Easy to install - pre-wired with 1.2m power cable and 2-pin plug.
- Flexible - set colour temperature on site to match existing lighting or meet occupant requirements.
200mm Downlight Installation Guidance
Designed for fast deployment and straight-forward commissioning, installation is simple:
- Check existing cutout diameter or cut a 200mm hole (refer to dimensions below).
- Select desired colour temperature at the switch and connect the 2-pin plug.
- Flip the spring clips back and place the light in the cut out.
200mm cut out LED downlight dimensions (in millimetres).
Specifications - Philips SmartBright LED 200mm Downlight 18W Dimmable
|Voltage||220-240 V (50/60Hz)|
|Colour Temperature||User switchable between: 3000K (warm white), 4000K (neutral / cool white), 6500K (daylight).|
|Light Output||2000 lumens|
|Dimmable||Yes - leading and trailing edge dimmers (down to 10% depending on dimmer).|
|IC Rating||IC4 rated - can fully cover with insulation|
|IP Rating||IP54 front (splash proof), IP40 back|
|Dimensions||225mm (width) x 63mm (depth) - suitable for 200mm applications (195-210mm cut out)|
|Housing Material||Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)|
|Installation||Self install. Comes pre-wired with flex lead and 2-pin power plug. Don't have sockets in your ceiling? See Surface Mount Socket 10 Pack
|Product Identifiers||Manufacturers Description: DN029B G2 LED20/CCT PSR-E D200 CAU; Product Code: 929002531719; Barcode: 8719514251892|
|Further Documentation||Spec sheet (PDF), Installation Guide (PDF)|
200mm Downlights - Frequently Asked Questions
What wattage existing light fittings does it replace?
It can replace existing office downlights in a wide variety of configurations, including:
- 2 x 32W PLC
- 2 x 26W PLC
- 2 x 18W PLC
- 35W HID
- 50-100W halogen