Philips Tri Colour LED Downlight 9W Dimmable (120mm)
Upgrade Your 120mm Cut Out Downlights
The Philips SmartBright 120mm LED downlight is the perfect choice for your home or office. It’s energy-efficient, easy to install, and provides excellent illumination. Here are some of its unique features:
- Bright - consumes just 9 watts of power for 1,000 lumens of light output.
Dimmable - works with LED dimmers and most existing dimmers.
- Tri-Colour Switch - select between warm white (3000K), cool white (4000K) or daylight (6500K) on the back of the light fitting.
- 120mm Cutout Size - suits ceiling cutouts approx 11.5cm to 12.5cm in diameter.
- IP54 Waterproof Rating - suits all rooms, including damp areas like under the eaves, or in bathrooms, laundries, and kitchens.
- IC-4 Insulation Rating - it can be abutted and covered with ceiling insulation.
Old recessed downlight (left), replaced with Philips 120mm downlight (right)
Measure carefully - these are larger than the most common 90mm LED downlight size, and a little smaller than a 150mm LED downlight.
A Maintenance-Free 120mm Downlight
Whether your existing lighting is incandescent, halogen, or fluorescent, upgrading to this 120mm LED downlight has many benefits. These include:
- Energy Efficient - up to 90% electricity savings.
- Long Lifetime - 30,000 hour maintenance-free operation.
- Easy to Install - pre-wired with 1.2m power cable and 2-pin plug.
- Flexible Colour Choice - choose your preferred colour temperature at the time of installation to best match your requirements.
Philips 120mm downlight includes spring clips, tricolour switch, plug & lead.
Easy to Install 120mm LED Downlight
The Philips 120mm LED downlight is quick and easy to install:
- Check your existing cutout dimensions, or use a hole saw to cut a new ~120mm diameter hole. See the image below for the exact measurements.
- Select your preferred colour temperature using the switch on the back of the light fittings, then connect the 2-pin plug.
- Fold the spring clips back and slide the light through the cutout.
120mm cut out LED downlight dimensions (in millimetres).
Specifications - Philips SmartBright Tri Colour 120mm LED Downlight 9W Dimmable
|Voltage||220-240 V (50/60Hz)|
|Colour Temperature||User switchable between: 3000K (warm white), 4000K (neutral / cool white), 6500K (daylight).|
|Light Output||1000 lumens|
|Beam Angle||Approx 100˚|
|Dimmable||Yes - leading and trailing edge dimmers (down to 10% depending on the dimmer)|
|IC Rating||IC4 rated - can fully cover with insulation|
|IP Rating||IP54 front (splash-proof), IP40 back|
|Dimensions||140mm (width) x 59mm (depth) - suits 120mm applications (115-125mm cutout)|
|Housing Material||Plastic - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)|
|Installation||Comes pre-wired with flex lead and 2-pin power plug. Don't have sockets in your ceiling? See Surface Mount Socket 10 Pack|
|Product Identifiers||Philips DN029B G2 LED12/CCT PSR-E D120 CAU (Manufacturers Description); 929002531419 (Product Code); 8719514251830 (barcode)|
|Further Documentation||Spec sheet (PDF), Installation Guide (PDF)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are other sizes/diameters available?
Yes - see our complete range of dimmable LED downlights for more size options (larger and smaller cut out sizes).